feeling exited. first appointment at biotexcom in May

feeling exited. first appointment at biotexcom in May

Postby Kellylou on 12 Apr 2016, 16:26

Hello everyone, I feel so excited right now. I have booked my first appointment at Biotexcom in the end of May. I spend a lot of time thinking and researching but I don’t want to wait any more. We think we will choose VIP contract with donation. Hopefully everything will go well. I’m a bit nervous. I can’t wait to choose donor for our program and meet our surrogate mother.
It's great to read all positive stories here/
Kellylou

Re: feeling exited. first appointment at biotexcom in May

Postby Martina on 06 Jun 2016, 14:30

Good news you have, hun! Wish you good luck with your treatment.
A friend of mine also had an experience with Biotexcom. I just want to say that program coordinator helped them with all documents. So there was nothing to worry about. Everything went pretty fast. As soon as they contacted their manager, they responded immediately and provided them with all information. Yet in a couple of days they received a letter from the clinic with the questions to clarify the required info about their medical history. Also they needed marriage certificate. After they got all required info they appointed date of their meeting with the doc.
They found surrogate mother for them in 2 months if I’d got it right. I think it is really short period of time, especially if to compare with Great Britain, where searching could take a year or even more.
Keep us updated X
Martina

Re: feeling exited. first appointment at biotexcom in May

Postby Grace on 06 Jul 2017, 10:24

We've been with biotex before. WE were looking for a clinic many times and couldn't find any that could fit our needs. We wanted our clinic included reasonable prices and favorable conditions. Unfortunately, we couldn't find such a wonderful place until a friend of mine eventually told us about biotex. The first what we did looked and their web site and it's obvious because we wanted to know who was ukrainian clinic and why lots of couples desired to go there. Then we contacted a manager and found out it was a nice woman who described everything in details that made us inhibiting an initial.
Well, now we are pregnant with twins and it's all because of this clinic. We are grateful to them.
I do believe you got a positive experience there, and good luck dear!!!
Grace

Return to General discussion