How does pregnancy influence a woman's behaviour

How does pregnancy influence a woman's behaviour

Postby Favor on 11 Jul 2012, 10:11

A woman's attitude toward her pregnancy is likely to affect her behavior; however, the standard measure of her feelings is an imperfect one :D :D
Favor

Re: How does pregnancy influence a woman's behaviour

Postby Jerry on 11 Jul 2012, 10:17

Yes Favor like you rightly said and in addition to what you said,I wish to let you know that,a postpartum report of how women felt before the pregnancy about whether and when she wanted to have a child. Still, this measure intention status, which shows whether the pregnancy was intended or unintended,has been found to be related to pregnancy behavior.
Jerry

Postby Vicky on 11 Jul 2012, 11:32

Both the intendedness of a pregnancy and the mother's social and demographic characteristics are important predictors of pregnancy-related behavior.
Vicky

Postby Agnes on 26 Jan 2015, 16:40

Hi :D It is obvious that a women`s behavior changes during pregnancy. For example, when my sister was pregnant she behaved really strange. Actually the process of pregnancy is a difficult process. Pregnancy is time of great physical and emotional change for women. Everything from the size of her belly to the speed at which her heart beats will change over the nine months leading up to childbirth. Partly the result of hormonal fluctuations and partly the physical strain of carrying extra body weight. Pregnant women can expect to buy new bras. They search for ways to alleviate swollen ankles. Pregnant women gasp for breath after climbing a few stairs. They marvel at how quickly their nails grow. My sister`s mood was changing every minute ;) ;) ;) We were afraid to say not proper words and so on... She worried about her body shape a lot. I think that it is normal for a woman who cares a little baby under her heart ;) So, let pregnant ladies enjoy their pregnancy)))
Agnes

Return to General discussion