New members are welcome!!!

Re: New members are welcome!!!

Postby Grace on 02 Jun 2017, 12:23

Madeline wrote:
Grace wrote:
Madeline wrote:Hello! I also registered on this forum a month ago but didn't find enyone here..I guess there are only two of us :lol:
I applied for surrogacy in this clinic. Waiting for the good news from my doc to hear that they find me a surrogate mother.
Are you already an experienced in the egg donation process or just about to start your treatment?

haha, I thought the same. I while reading different topics here I didn't notice people write here but now you have joined this forum. I guess with time people will come here.
Oh, when did you apply for a surrogacy. As far as I know it takes a month to find the surrogate. What your doc told about it?
We were also with biotex but our program is already done. We got out 12 weeks’ scan and that means we are willing to be free. Of course I will take my pills till the end of my pregnancy but I won't go there for the scans and so on.
Anyway, I'm glad I have been there, it was an amazing experience and my babies are feeling great.

Day by day I wait for a news from the clinic, cause it has been one and a half month already. I feel it happen soon!
My congratulations with your pregnancy! So you probably know the gender? Was it from the first try?
In my case I'll be with the clinic till the birth of my child! So it's a long long road to happiness...

Oh, that's amazing, how do you feel? will you have one child, right, a boy or a girl?
yes, I've got to know the gender and I prefer to keep in in secret, my husband still doesn't know who will born. Of course we started to buy some baby's stuff, we decorated the room with neutral tones... :) ;)
unfortunately, no, we failed the first attempt but that didn't stop us. In 3 months we started again and this try gave us a positive result.
you must be happy your due date is so close? Did you choose the name?
Grace

Postby Grace on 02 Jun 2017, 13:08

marsenan wrote:thanks Grace!!
You were right, nothing special in this procedure and wasn't painful thank heavens. I was transferred 3 embies of a good quality as I was told. And 5 more are frozen for the future if needed.
It's the first day of my first 2ww and I can't decide what to do. We are here for a few days and then I need to go back to work but I think it's hard to focus on it. What did you do when on your tww? maybe there is any perfect activity for this period?
We are in a hotel Kiev 365.

I see, glad you had no bad feedbacks of the embryo transfer. haha, it sounds crazy but I counted every second of my 1st 2ww period, I couldn't focus, I couldn't spend time with my friends and relatives. I was always at home as I'm a housewife now. Crazy, I wish I could spend more time relaxing. So I understood my mistake.
my second 2ww was much more better. I was excited about everything. Also I've read an article it called 10 tips for ivf patients
1st step is go easy after your transfer.
2nd Take the whole two weeks off – or at least the first.
3rd Take your medication – religiously - don't forget to take your meds in aby case
4th Spotting and bleeding? Don’t panic.(it is normal for a pregnancy)
5th Consider blood thinners – kill that clot.
6th Eat well – and get lots of rest (but not too much).
7th Don’t test early, or expect pregnancy symptoms.(it's a common mistake of all women haha)
8th No sex – your uterus won’t like it.
9th Twinges and cramps – oddly reassuring?( In fact, those feelings may mean implantation.)
and the last one Expect the worst and hope for the best.
So good luck dear! and keep us updated!!!!
Grace

Postby Branka on 06 Jul 2017, 11:25

Hi, thanks for inviting new members. I've just noticed your post here. We are currently with biotex. I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Waiting for the next steps. May I ask you? Is it true that program continues when the pregnancy reaches 12 weeks’ term? What should I do next? Can we contact a clinic if we have any questions concerning my pregnancy? What should we do if I would have a miscarriage after 12 weeks? Should I start a new program?
Branka

Postby Grace on 06 Jul 2017, 11:44

Branka wrote:Hi, thanks for inviting new members. I've just noticed your post here. We are currently with biotex. I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Waiting for the next steps. May I ask you? Is it true that program continues when the pregnancy reaches 12 weeks’ term? What should I do next? Can we contact a clinic if we have any questions concerning my pregnancy? What should we do if I would have a miscarriage after 12 weeks? Should I start a new program?

Hello Branka! How are you? I'm glad you paid attention to my thread here. I thought not many people would write here as forum was died(just my opinion)
Well, first of all, my cograts to your pregnancy!
Actually yes, if the pregnancy reaches 12 weeks successfully it means you are done with biotex. I know it's sad because it feels like you losing some part of you with this clinic(it's happened to me haha) We are 23 weeks pregnant with twins. By the way, how many babies are under your heart? :) :D
As far as I know, you have to start a new journey with the clinic in case of miscarriage after 12 weeks, and obviously a new contract as well. What package did you choose?
Grace

Postby Branka on 06 Jul 2017, 11:50

Grace wrote:
Branka wrote:Hi, thanks for inviting new members. I've just noticed your post here. We are currently with biotex. I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Waiting for the next steps. May I ask you? Is it true that program continues when the pregnancy reaches 12 weeks’ term? What should I do next? Can we contact a clinic if we have any questions concerning my pregnancy? What should we do if I would have a miscarriage after 12 weeks? Should I start a new program?

Hello Branka! How are you? I'm glad you paid attention to my thread here. I thought not many people would write here as forum was died(just my opinion)
Well, first of all, my cograts to your pregnancy!
Actually yes, if the pregnancy reaches 12 weeks successfully it means you are done with biotex. I know it's sad because it feels like you losing some part of you with this clinic(it's happened to me haha) We are 23 weeks pregnant with twins. By the way, how many babies are under your heart? :) :D
As far as I know, you have to start a new journey with the clinic in case of miscarriage after 12 weeks, and obviously a new contract as well. What package did you choose?

thanks for giving your response so far. I'm great thank you. I'm just worried about my pregnancy. we don't want to lose the baby again. We have signed a double package. It is our first attempt here and luckily I'm pregnant. I suppose it's a miracle because our previous 2 attempts ended up with miscarriages. oh wow, that means we should sign a new contract, we are not prepared for it. Anyway, let's hope everything goes smooth. May I ask? I will ask you other questions later if you don't mind?
p.s. my congrats to your pregnancy too
Branka

Postby Grace on 06 Jul 2017, 12:10

It would be a pleasure to me. Good luck dear. Feel free to ask any question you want!!!!
p.s. you still have one attempt. In case of miscarriage before 12 weeks you will have a chance to start a new cycle without any additional payments. Wish you all the best though
Grace

Previous

Return to Egg donation