New members are welcome!!!

New members are welcome!!!

Postby Grace on 26 Apr 2017, 11:30

Hello to all!!
I've recently registered on this forum and have noticed nobody wanted to post here. :o The last activity was aprx 1 year ago. I'm curious if anybody is here and opts for an egg donation in Ukraine. :?: :? It would be nice to speak with you!!!
Looking forward for your replies!!! ;) ;) ;)
Grace

Re: New members are welcome!!!

Postby Madeline on 26 Apr 2017, 14:17

Hello! I also registered on this forum a month ago but didn't find enyone here..I guess there are only two of us :lol:
I applied for surrogacy in this clinic. Waiting for the good news from my doc to hear that they find me a surrogate mother.
Are you already an experienced in the egg donation process or just about to start your treatment?
Madeline

Postby Margy on 17 May 2017, 16:42

Good day to all of you!
I'm happy to be here! Let's talk and get to know each other better! we all have a treatment here and I'm sure we have a lot to discuss, right girls?
I'm on my 10 week and it is thanks to biotex! I will always remember my staying in Kiev.
Do you like it? what memories do you have from Ukraine?
Margy

Postby Grace on 18 May 2017, 11:46

Madeline wrote:Hello! I also registered on this forum a month ago but didn't find enyone here..I guess there are only two of us :lol:
I applied for surrogacy in this clinic. Waiting for the good news from my doc to hear that they find me a surrogate mother.
Are you already an experienced in the egg donation process or just about to start your treatment?

haha, I thought the same. I while reading different topics here I didn't notice people write here but now you have joined this forum. I guess with time people will come here.
Oh, when did you apply for a surrogacy. As far as I know it takes a month to find the surrogate. What your doc told about it?
We were also with biotex but our program is already done. We got out 12 weeks’ scan and that means we are willing to be free. Of course I will take my pills till the end of my pregnancy but I won't go there for the scans and so on.
Anyway, I'm glad I have been there, it was an amazing experience and my babies are feeling great.
Grace

Postby Grace on 18 May 2017, 11:54

Margy wrote:Good day to all of you!
I'm happy to be here! Let's talk and get to know each other better! we all have a treatment here and I'm sure we have a lot to discuss, right girls?
I'm on my 10 week and it is thanks to biotex! I will always remember my staying in Kiev.

Haha, right!
Thank you for posting in my thread. Honestly I thought I wouldn't get here any responses.
Oh, wow, my congrats! How are you feeling? Do you like being with this clinic? Have you applied for egg donation or surrogacy?
what was special there, I mean while you were in Kiev?
As for me, yes and no. The one thing I didn't like was the weather, it was cold when I was there but everything else was wonderful. We used to visit a lot of places there, saw new people, the medical stuff was nice too.
Grace

Postby Madeline on 18 May 2017, 13:19

Grace wrote:
Madeline wrote:Hello! I also registered on this forum a month ago but didn't find enyone here..I guess there are only two of us :lol:

haha, I thought the same. I while reading different topics here I didn't notice people write here but now you have joined this forum. I guess with time people will come here.
Oh, when did you apply for a surrogacy. As far as I know it takes a month to find the surrogate. What your doc told about it?
We were also with biotex but our program is already done. We got out 12 weeks’ scan and that means we are willing to be free. Of course I will take my pills till the end of my pregnancy but I won't go there for the scans and so on.
Anyway, I'm glad I have been there, it was an amazing experience and my babies are feeling great.

Day by day I wait for a news from the clinic, cause it has been one and a half month already. I feel it happen soon!
My congratulations with your pregnancy! So you probably know the gender? Was it from the first try?
In my case I'll be with the clinic till the birth of my child! So it's a long long road to happiness...
Madeline

Postby Margy on 18 May 2017, 13:51

Grace wrote:
Margy wrote:Good day to all of you!

Haha, right!
Thank you for posting in my thread. Honestly I thought I wouldn't get here any responses.
Oh, wow, my congrats! How are you feeling? Do you like being with this clinic? Have you applied for egg donation or surrogacy?
what was special there, I mean while you were in Kiev?
As for me, yes and no. The one thing I didn't like was the weather, it was cold when I was there but everything else was wonderful. We used to visit a lot of places there, saw new people, the medical stuff was nice too.

I'm feeling pregnant haha, everything's fine. I opted for egg donation. I chose a two attempt package, pregnency achieved from the first one.
I also was when it was cold, but I liked the city, it's so contrast. On one part there's a modern city with tower buildings and the other part is an old city with old houses and stone-block pavements. Many churches and cathedrals.
I like to travel and meet new people, so this trip always associates with positive impressions, it brought me to the most amazing state which woman can ever experince.

P.S. in two weeks I will also have to say goodbye to the clinic.
Margy

Postby marsenan on 19 May 2017, 15:51

Hello Grace, Margy, Madeline. I've seen that there is no activity on this forum so I'm very happy to find you here ready to share your experience. I'm new here and to IVF as well, so any information is extremely important to me now and I'm ready to absorb it :D
Well, I signed a success contract, it's for 5 ivf attempts with refund. The next appointment is on May 25, less than a week to wait pheew. I'm really nervous and afraid I'm not able to get a positive outcome, although I have no reasond for fail. I just need your support. I'm so glad that you girls are pregnant, that's wonderful and gives me more hope. xxx
marsenan

Postby Margy on 19 May 2017, 16:56

marsenan,
Welcome here! We are the one who will bring this forum to life :lol:
Don't think about failure. It's impermissible. This clinic has a high success rate, so you don't need to worry. Also, you have 5 attempts, I'm sure it will work out! It's just cannot be another way.
So in a week you'll come there for a transfer?
I can tell it's very nervous!!! take some camomile tea,it soothes me every time...
Margy

Postby marsenan on 19 May 2017, 17:05

Margy wrote:marsenan,
Welcome here! We are the one who will bring this forum to life :lol:
Don't think about failure. It's impermissible. This clinic has a high success rate, so you don't need to worry. Also, you have 5 attempts, I'm sure it will work out! It's just cannot be another way.
So in a week you'll come there for a transfer?
I can tell it's very nervous!!! take some camomile tea,it soothes me every time...

Thank you! I hope so, it's more convenient to discuss treatment in biotex here than somewhere else. I know I know but it's soooo difficult! I always need someone to reassure me and support just to stay positive. Okay, thank you for your confidence in my success.
Yep, just a week! Can't imagine. I'll try tea, thank you :) Best wishes x
marsenan

Next

Return to Egg donation