New members are welcome!!!

Re: New members are welcome!!!

Postby PetraB on 22 May 2017, 16:52

Hello all! I'm with biotex for 6 months and I love to talk to women who also have treatment here.
So, my name is Petra and I'm trying to conceive for years. It's a real trial for me and after my miscarriage I started to lose hope but hopefully decided to move on. I have an Ideal pack and my 2nd attempt is a bout to start in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed it will be successful.
Wishing you all the best ladies!xx
PetraB

Postby Grace on 29 May 2017, 16:23

marsenan wrote:Hello Grace, Margy, Madeline. I've seen that there is no activity on this forum so I'm very happy to find you here ready to share your experience. I'm new here and to IVF as well, so any information is extremely important to me now and I'm ready to absorb it :D
Well, I signed a success contract, it's for 5 ivf attempts with refund. The next appointment is on May 25, less than a week to wait pheew. I'm really nervous and afraid I'm not able to get a positive outcome, although I have no reasond for fail. I just need your support. I'm so glad that you girls are pregnant, that's wonderful and gives me more hope. xxx

oh, nice to hear people are visiting this forum. At first I thought it is died and no one will reply me.
wow, my congrats to you!!! I'm sure it was unforgettable experience for you, right? How did you feel being in Ukraine? Did you like it? What about biotex?
May 25 was 4 days ago, I'm curious how was your appointment?
Grace

Postby Grace on 29 May 2017, 16:26

PetraB wrote:Hello all! I'm with biotex for 6 months and I love to talk to women who also have treatment here.
So, my name is Petra and I'm trying to conceive for years. It's a real trial for me and after my miscarriage I started to lose hope but hopefully decided to move on. I have an Ideal pack and my 2nd attempt is a bout to start in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed it will be successful.
Wishing you all the best ladies!xx

Welcome here Petra. It's nice you decided to share your pain and experience here. Sorry about many years of tries. I wish one day you will reach your goal.
You told you are already 6 months with biotex, why? did you get a negative result, oh nooo. sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to..
we also tried to get pregnant for years but with no result. thanks clinic we are pregnant now, ooops, me, just
Grace

Postby marsenan on 29 May 2017, 16:52

Grace
I just got here by accident and I suppose I'm not the only one haha.This forum was active few years ago as I can see, maybe more new clients will be here in future.
I'm alright, can't wait till my transfer, excited as hell. Everything's good, I'm ready just underwent last preparations. My lining became thick enough (10mm) and it's the most important news about my shealth state. My beautiful donor had egg collection on 27 and I can do nothing but wait till Wed. I hope I'll have wonderful embies..
Ukraine is incredible! I'm satisfied with everything here. it's so hot here, didn't expect though.
How are you?
marsenan

Postby Katerest on 30 May 2017, 09:58

Grace wrote:Hello to all!!
I've recently registered on this forum and have noticed nobody wanted to post here. :o The last activity was aprx 1 year ago. I'm curious if anybody is here and opts for an egg donation in Ukraine. :?: :? It would be nice to speak with you!!!
Looking forward for your replies!!! ;) ;) ;)

At last you have appeared. Perhaps I had to be the first one who would do the same. I waited for the post by a new member. My congrats to Petra for that you have an experience with Biotexcom. I hope if you wrote here you are satisfied with the quality of your treatment and with provided service.
Curiously how did you find this clinic? Who advised?
Katerest

Postby Grace on 30 May 2017, 14:59

marsenan wrote:Grace
I just got here by accident and I suppose I'm not the only one haha.This forum was active few years ago as I can see, maybe more new clients will be here in future.
I'm alright, can't wait till my transfer, excited as hell. Everything's good, I'm ready just underwent last preparations. My lining became thick enough (10mm) and it's the most important news about my shealth state. My beautiful donor had egg collection on 27 and I can do nothing but wait till Wed. I hope I'll have wonderful embies..
Ukraine is incredible! I'm satisfied with everything here. it's so hot here, didn't expect though.
How are you?

I'm fine thanks for asking. I've got my scan as well as screening. It seems my babies are healthy and developing well. As I was told by the doctor there are no worries about.
I already saw the video and pictures of them, got to know their weight, size, heartbeat, and so on. Feeling really excited about everything.
Oh, wow, that's great. How was your egg collection? How many follicles they were able to collect? When is your transfer? Are you at clinic right now?
Grace

Postby Grace on 30 May 2017, 15:07

haha, I'm confused, who do you ask? Petra or me haha?
Well, as or me, I was reading a lot of information about different clinics, I registered on different forums and accidentally I found out a lot of people talked about biotex. at that I decided to look onto it, I looked onto their web-site, then contacted a clinic by email. after some time of consideration, we booked an appointment there. And here we are, we are pregnant with twins. what about you? How did you find them? did you have a list of clinic before you came here or it was your only one option?
Grace

Postby marsenan on 30 May 2017, 15:42

Grace,Glad to see such wonderful news. Do you know their gender after all? I imagine how delighted you are. keep moving on, surely everything will be alright.
My amazing donor managed to give 17 follicles. All my thoughts are now with them, I wish to have great embies tomorrow. I'm so nervous...I know it's not painful but still can't help worrying. I'll be at the clinic tomorrow morning, now I'm going to have a walk if it' not raining here.
marsenan

Postby Grace on 30 May 2017, 16:05

marsenan wrote:Grace,Glad to see such wonderful news. Do you know their gender after all? I imagine how delighted you are. keep moving on, surely everything will be alright.
My amazing donor managed to give 17 follicles. All my thoughts are now with them, I wish to have great embies tomorrow. I'm so nervous...I know it's not painful but still can't help worrying. I'll be at the clinic tomorrow morning, now I'm going to have a walk if it' not raining here.

Great number!!!! My congrats!!!
yes, it's not painful at all, the most important thing is to be relaxed. I'm sure everything is going to be ok. There should be no pain and no sedation or other drugs are required. As you probably know they will do it with the help of special catheter so no worries about.
where you stay during the embryo transfer? at what hotel?
Grace

Postby marsenan on 01 Jun 2017, 13:02

thanks Grace!!
You were right, nothing special in this procedure and wasn't painful thank heavens. I was transferred 3 embies of a good quality as I was told. And 5 more are frozen for the future if needed.
It's the first day of my first 2ww and I can't decide what to do. We are here for a few days and then I need to go back to work but I think it's hard to focus on it. What did you do when on your tww? maybe there is any perfect activity for this period?
We are in a hotel Kiev 365.
marsenan

PreviousNext

Return to Egg donation