Anyone here with Ideal package?

Anyone here with Ideal package?

Postby PetraB on 31 May 2017, 10:54

Hello everyone. I'm just curious if there is someone who signed with BTC and chose Ideal package? Maybe someone has experience of successful cycle of egg donation without transition to surrogacy? My first attempt gave me a positive result but I miscarried a baby. It's painful and I wasn't ready to have one more round but I changed my mind. I need to try once again in order to be sure I did my best. I don't mind surrogacy as it's my last resort but all my prayers are for successful cycle, which by the way is to start in a week. So any experience of those who've been through this is very important to me. I just want to make kind of statistics as it will make me feel less anxious.
PetraB

Re: Anyone here with Ideal package?

Postby Grace on 31 May 2017, 11:31

dear welcome again to this forum. I've just noticed your thread here, if I'm not mistaken we were talking about biotex on different topic, right?
Well, I want to support you and tell that I had the same experience as you. We have opted for egg donation in biotex and thought we would never get a positive result because my previous attempts ended up with miscarriage. unfortunately, my natural pregnancy didn't work for me because of health condition.
So we decided to go here, at first we thought we would fail that's why we chose the package with the opportunity to transfer to the surrogacy(just in case, I knew we would lose nothing if we signed this one)
Fortunately, we get pregnant from the second try, I know this sounds crazy but I'm over the moon..
I wish you'll get the same positive result.
Grace

Postby ff876 on 31 May 2017, 11:41

But isn’t it really safe to sign for ideal package? Like if you sign for it, you will have 5 attempts in your pocket and the possible refund in case of a failure. Or you can sign for 2 attempts with the transfer for surrogacy. I do not really know about 5 attempts contracts but I suppose that if there’s refund you should be accepted for this contract because it is kind of irrational to give a chance to those women who obviously won’t be able to get pregnant even with those 5 attempts. So I think that if you get a chance to sign it – sign and do not think about it too much
Good luck! xoxox
ff876

Postby Grace on 31 May 2017, 11:56

ff876 wrote:But isn’t it really safe to sign for ideal package? Like if you sign for it, you will have 5 attempts in your pocket and the possible refund in case of a failure. Or you can sign for 2 attempts with the transfer for surrogacy. I do not really know about 5 attempts contracts but I suppose that if there’s refund you should be accepted for this contract because it is kind of irrational to give a chance to those women who obviously won’t be able to get pregnant even with those 5 attempts. So I think that if you get a chance to sign it – sign and do not think about it too much
Good luck! xoxox

oh, no , you probably confused with the packages they have. The ideal one is with just 2 attempts and a surrogacy transfer but those with 5 attempts is called success.
If woman could conceive with 5 attempts and doctor sees it he or she will tell for sure that it has no sense and it's better to opt for a surrogacy. Each case is individual, but if Petra told she signed the ideal one, probably she know more.
as for me, without any hesitation we opted for this package because I wanted to try by myself( I mean with donor eggs and I realized I could fail)
I'm curious have you opted for any kind of treatment here or you just collect an information?
Grace

Postby PetraB on 31 May 2017, 11:56

Grace wrote:dear welcome again to this forum. I've just noticed your thread here, if I'm not mistaken we were talking about biotex on different topic, right?
Well, I want to support you and tell that I had the same experience as you. We have opted for egg donation in biotex and thought we would never get a positive result because my previous attempts ended up with miscarriage. unfortunately, my natural pregnancy didn't work for me because of health condition.
So we decided to go here, at first we thought we would fail that's why we chose the package with the opportunity to transfer to the surrogacy(just in case, I knew we would lose nothing if we signed this one)
Fortunately, we get pregnant from the second try, I know this sounds crazy but I'm over the moon..
I wish you'll get the same positive result.

Oh, you must be Grace Evans, right? If yes, then this world is like a village.
I remeber your sad story, it must be really devastating I know why Ideal package was so attractive for you, I'm just the same. I didn't know though that you signed this contract. Your success gives me so much hope, I'm very grateful for this! I wish I'll be in your shoes soon...Thank you for amazing support xx
PetraB

Postby Grace on 31 May 2017, 12:03

Right, haha, the world is round for sure!!
Frankly, I didn't want to tell everyone I signed this contract with biotex because I just wanted to be mom and that's it.
yes, my miscarriages left me no choice. At first we tried a regular ivf but that didn't help, then we found that egg donation could work for us but not at that time. We failed again, after some time I told to myself it's not a time to give up and here we are. Our second try is positive and I'll be a mother of twins. Of course, I'm done with biotex but it doesn't stop me from writing here and I want to encourage other nice ladies who face infertility.
Oh my God, like a president speech haha
Grace

Postby PetraB on 31 May 2017, 12:09

ff876 wrote:But isn’t it really safe to sign for ideal package? Like if you sign for it, you will have 5 attempts in your pocket and the possible refund in case of a failure. Or you can sign for 2 attempts with the transfer for surrogacy. I do not really know about 5 attempts contracts but I suppose that if there’s refund you should be accepted for this contract because it is kind of irrational to give a chance to those women who obviously won’t be able to get pregnant even with those 5 attempts. So I think that if you get a chance to sign it – sign and do not think about it too much
Good luck! xoxox

Hi ff876. I'm sure it's safe but this package doesn't include 5 attempts and refund. You get me wrong, as it has transfer for surrogacy. I'm not going to have 5 attempts and I don't need refund, I just need a baby. I had 4 cycles and this one is the 5th and the last. If no go, I will start surrogacy that's why I've chosen Ideal package.
PetraB

Postby PetraB on 31 May 2017, 15:28

Grace wrote:Right, haha, the world is round for sure!!
Frankly, I didn't want to tell everyone I signed this contract with biotex because I just wanted to be mom and that's it.
yes, my miscarriages left me no choice. At first we tried a regular ivf but that didn't help, then we found that egg donation could work for us but not at that time. We failed again, after some time I told to myself it's not a time to give up and here we are. Our second try is positive and I'll be a mother of twins. Of course, I'm done with biotex but it doesn't stop me from writing here and I want to encourage other nice ladies who face infertility.
Oh my God, like a president speech haha

Nice to see you here.
I see, it makes sense actually. Here, on the internet we are free to choose what is to stay private, to some extent.
Twins, it's great. I also wouldn't mind having two children at the time. I know it's not easy but I want many children and my age suitable for more than one birth.
So you do, you encourage, thanks x
PetraB

Postby Grace on 02 Jun 2017, 11:43

Petra
I believe it really helps because infertility is not an easy task and you know it from your personal experience.
haha, being pregnant with twins is not so hard but I'm sure being mow of twins is a hard issue. We have already started to decorate a room for them we bought the first needed stuff like cradles, baby carriages, different bottles and so on... I know sometimes people don't want to buy things before their little ones arrive but we want to be prepared for it.
I believe egg donation will work for you
xxx
Grace

Postby PetraB on 09 Jun 2017, 17:02

Grace wrote:Petra
I believe it really helps because infertility is not an easy task and you know it from your personal experience.
haha, being pregnant with twins is not so hard but I'm sure being mow of twins is a hard issue. We have already started to decorate a room for them we bought the first needed stuff like cradles, baby carriages, different bottles and so on... I know sometimes people don't want to buy things before their little ones arrive but we want to be prepared for it.
I believe egg donation will work for you
xxx

Thank you Grace. Actually I'm among those who prefer to buy eveything as soon as possible. Don't know what stopped me from buying at least clothes when I became pregnant for the first time in my life. So I see nothing bad in your hasty purchases.
two days ago I had an embryo transfer. 3 embies were put back in..can do nothing but wait. I'm very nervous and can't say what is more scaring for me, bfn or bfp because each variant has own features. fingers crossed
PetraB

Next

Return to Egg donation