How to start surrogacy program in BioTexCom

How to start surrogacy program in BioTexCom

Postby Pauline on 29 Aug 2012, 09:38

Greetings to everyone using this forum. I am intending to undertake the surrogacy program in BioTexCom Ukraine. Please, if there is someone out there who can help me what to do, and how to begin the surrogacy program,I will be grateful to read from anyone.Thanks.
Pauline

Re: How to start surrogacy program in BioTexCom

Postby Jerry on 29 Aug 2012, 09:54

Hey Pauline, if you want to have children, surrogacy is of great help. Surrogacy gives parents a possibility to have their own biological children legally.
People, who consider surrogacy to be a matter of doubt, have no idea how terribly infertile couples suffer because of the impossibility of having children. Surrogacy process will be successful if it is fulfilled in a high-qualified clinic with good reputation like BioTexCom clinic in Kiev.
Jerry

Postby Nadia on 29 Aug 2012, 10:26

Legal aspects of surrogacy in Ukraine are regulated by Article 123 of The Family code of Ukraine (as amended from December 22, 2006 No. 524-V) which regulates affiliation of the child, born in case of assisted reproductive technologies (ART)
Surrogacy is where a woman agrees to carry and give birth to a child for a couple or a single person. According to Ukrainian law, it is required that the couple seeking for a surrogate is officially married (man and woman). It is forbidden to use both donated eggs and donated sperm as it is considered “selling of children” due to the article 123 of Family Code of Ukraine. Thus, one of the parents of the child MUST be a biological parent who donated sperm (husband) or donated an egg (wife).
Nadia

Postby Pauline on 29 Aug 2012, 10:31

Nadia, I think I have a base about the legal aspect in Ukraine.But all thesame I want to appreciate you for your great contribution to my question.Actually, I really wish to know the proper procedures to undertake the surrogacy program in BioTexCom. This information will be of great help to me if you can tell me more on their procedures.
Pauline

Postby Sally on 29 Aug 2012, 10:34

Pauline, what i will also like to inform you is that, all BioTexCom egg cells donors are under 30, average age is 26 years. All of them have at least one child as I know(all children are healthy). All egg cells donors are attractive, intelligent and healthy. All of them pass general medical, gynecological, and psychiatric examination, during three months are tested for HIV, Hepatitis B and C.
Sally

Postby Gift1 on 29 Aug 2012, 10:37

To increase chances of pregnancy Comfort, I think the environment too counts. In BioTexCome Kiev, you will find warm welcoming atmosphere, individual treatment planning for each patient allow to reach positive results and provide help even in the most complicated cases.
Gift1

Postby Nadia on 29 Aug 2012, 10:42

Hi Pauline,you asked of procedures in BioTexCom, you should know that the analyses required for egg donation program is in two parts.That is, for the man and for the woman.These are the essential examinations and analyse, but first for the woman as seen below:
Rw, HBs, HCV, HIV, syphilis (made no more than 6 months before that)
TORCH infections (rubella and toxoplasmosis)
Vaginal discharge analysis
Karyotype analysis (termless)
Blood group and Rhesus factor (termless)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) made no more than 1 month before that
Biochemical blood count (bilirubin, AST, ALT, kreatinin, complete protein)
Koagulogram
LH (luteinizing hormone)
FSH (follicle-stimulating hormone)
Vaginal and cervical canal swab (no more than 6 months before)
Microscopic examination of vaginal canal
Pelvic organs ultrasound
Breast ultrasound
Attending physician’s opinio
Nadia

Postby Louis on 29 Aug 2012, 10:49

Hello friends, we must also be aware that not every institution that call itself clinic for infertility treatment is real or recognised.There are some factors you can easily differentiate between a cheating and a law-abiding clinic, such as:
-The first payment should be made through a bank transfer .
-If you are told that the clinic does not have a currency account, or if the agency tells you that they will bring money to the clinic on their own, it’s more likely that you will lose your money.
-At first visit, if you are not provided with free accommodation, accompaniment to the signing of the contract, then you are being cheated
Louis

Postby Nadia on 29 Aug 2012, 10:56

These are the analyses and examinations required for men as also seen below:
Rw (Wasserman test)
HBs
HCV
HIV (no more than 3 months before)
Blood group and Rhesus factor (termless)
Karyotype analysis (termless)
Spermogram (no more than 3 months)
ICSI screening
Nadia

Postby Louis on 30 Aug 2012, 09:24

If you require infertility treatment using modern technology and various kinds of infertility therapy, BioTexCom has very highly experienced doctors and employees may offer you the whole list of analyses and various options for male and female infertility treatment.
Louis

Next

Return to Egg donation