What to do before egg donation

What to do before egg donation

Postby Lilly on 20 Oct 2015, 22:59

Hi! I decided to find an egg donor. What I need to do before this procedure?
Lilly

Re: What to do before egg donation

Postby Tatty on 20 Oct 2015, 23:01

You must provide your previous medical history. Don’t forget about gynecological too. If you received treatment in other centers before, you must provide reports. You must to take some tests. They are hepatitis B, syphilis and HIV tests. Don’t forget that your partner must take them too. Both of you have to provide blood groups.
Tatty

Postby NataliBB on 20 Oct 2015, 23:02

Lilly wrote:Hi! I decided to find an egg donor. What I need to do before this procedure?

Have you decided where to find an egg donor?
NataliBB

Postby Lilly on 20 Oct 2015, 23:04

I think, I’ll visit BioTexCom clinic.
Lilly

Postby NataliBB on 20 Oct 2015, 23:05

Good choice! Their experienced counselors provide you with what is most often needed – support, hope and stress relief. During the appointment you need to fill in the form and discuss issues which are related to egg donation.
NataliBB

Postby Helga18 on 15 Dec 2015, 15:24

My choice is also biotexcom. Luckily, there are forums like this where present and future parents can discuss such a delicate topic as surrogacy. I have learned a lot in real communication with couples who have already passed through all the procedures and were lucky to finally have a baby. Some of them used biotexcom services. Yesterday, we discussed egg donation with our Doctor. The approach is very individual. They considered all our preferences and concerns. The database of donors is very large. Surely, we were searching for a donor whose appearance is close to mine. They take into account such parameters as height, weight, eye and hair color, complexion. It was a very thrilling moment for me and my spouse. Medical staff of the clinic helped us to take the final decision. Now we are looking forward for further procedures.
If I have time, I will keep on sharing my thoughts and ideas here. I know they may be useful for those who will study this topic it in future.
Helga18

Postby Renata on 17 May 2019, 14:27

Lilly wrote:Hi! I decided to find an egg donor. What I need to do before this procedure?

This is quite a usually asked question. Firstly, let me wish you good luck on your way ahead. Secondly, the most important step is to look at the preparation of your body and mind for this up coming journey. a journey to create life. a journey to allow your baby to choose you as parents. Here are some of the ideas quite popular on the internet. A detox can be a really good way to get your body back into balance and ready for the IVF journey. Getting rid of all those toxins you have build up in your body over the years. Then a well balanced diet will absolutely help your chances of success. Try and prepare this before the transfer. Take part in the fertility diet to enhance your reproductive organs and ensure good quality blood supply to the uterus. Good quality blood supply to the uterus increases protein and nutrient secretion around implantation, which your embryos will love. Also get your partner on the Sperm Diet. IVF fertilisation rates increase with good quality sperm, that's a fact. Just do everything you can to prepare your body the best after the DE embryo is placed inside. Bless you.
Renata

Postby Renata on 17 May 2019, 14:33

NataliBB wrote:Good choice! Their experienced counselors provide you with what is most often needed – support, hope and stress relief. During the appointment you need to fill in the form and discuss issues which are related to egg donation.

I support your point of view. Sharing some of my background. I'm ripe aged woman. ttc: 2yrs + with no luck. Feb 2016 Hsg done - dx with blocked fallopian tubes. Did surgery - right tube opened. Clomid IUI#1 - bfp (chemical). Medicated cycles with monitorying, no baby. Did another lap surgery. 2 IVF cycles (OE). IVF#1 - ER 10 eggs, 6 fertilized - bfn. IVF#2 - started bcp for 3 wks started Lupron. FET - beta confirmed. Rising then extremelly falling down - MC. Switched the clinics. Our new dr strongly recommended using donor eggs with IVF. Biotexcom is great as it has really large base of egg donors and surrogate mothers. Each day they examine up to 200 candidates who want to donate their eggs. Only small percentage of them comply with the strict requirements to prospective egg donors’ physical and psychological health, age, having at least one healthy child restriction. Their donor base is one of the largest in the world! Also we could make sure that embryos are healthy or determine the gender of embryos via PGD testing. Guys know what they're doing.
Renata

Return to Egg donation