Early miscarriage

Early miscarriage

Postby PetraB on 12 Jun 2017, 16:54

4 months ago I experienced my first miscarriage ever. Well, in a nutshell I couldn't conceive on my own and tried IVF. It failed because of poor quality of my only embryo. I got an advice to try egg donation. I underwent 2 more cycles but without result. I almost gave up but in a few years decided to try again in another place. This is how I found BTC. I chose Ideal package, for those who don'tknow what are its features, it includes 1-2 IVFs with donor eggs and transfer to surrogacy if no go. My first cycle here was successful till I realized that something went wrong. t was a weird day. I had brown spotting and slight cramps. Some people say it's normal, the others say it's not. few days before my first scan I had a heavy bleeding and tremendous pain and I've seen 2 bloody clots......... this nightmare lasted for half an hour and then no blood at all only cramps. I went to a hospital immediately after that. ultrasound showed no sweet peas inside me..it was a miscarriage. . . I wasn't ready for this. I wasn't ready to move on at all. Hopefully, all things considered I decided to try once again. Mostly it was because of I met lots of women who are going through surrogacy in this clinic and according to their experience it's not what I should be scared of. So, now it's easier to take what I have. If this attempt is also negative I will mve on to surrogacy. The only thing I'm scared of is another miscarriage. If it's not meant to be, let it be just BFN, but not that nightmare...
PetraB

Re: Early miscarriage

Postby Grace on 12 Jun 2017, 17:09

Oh, sorry about that. Poor girl, I do understand you and your feelings. I have experienced the same with my previous pregnancies. I thought I would never come with it, it was like a nightmare.
But eventually we found this clinic and we decided why not, and here we are. We are also with biotexx as you but we are pregnant with twins
Grace

Return to Miscarriage