Growth and Change

Growth and Change

Postby Gift1 on 12 Jul 2012, 12:46

Growth doesn't end with adolescence, as most adults move through many different stages and phases. Often those stages coincide with their children's stages, so there is conflict in the family constellation because everyone is dealing with their own emotional turmoil.
Gift1

Re: Growth and Change

Postby Louis on 12 Jul 2012, 12:56

I agree with you Gift1, and also the worst scenarios are usually when parents in the mid-40s, often going through divorces, have adolescents going through their own turmoil. Many problems can be avoided with conscious awareness of self and others.
Louis

Postby zephyrus on 13 Jul 2017, 15:25

Hello may I know if I'm 42 can I get pregnant successfully? all the time I wait till later and I dare to do this. women have misscariages or premature birth or small weight of the baby. What should I do besides balanced nutrition and no overstrains? maybe some pills?
zephyrus

Postby D0d0lina on 17 Jul 2017, 15:18

zephyrus wrote:Hello may I know if I'm 42 can I get pregnant successfully? all the time I wait till later and I dare to do this. women have misscariages or premature birth or small weight of the baby. What should I do besides balanced nutrition and no overstrains? maybe some pills?

A dose or two or three of such well-known and not-so-well-known wonder medicines as Clomid, HCG, hMG, FSH and many others might help a mature egg release from the ovary, push down the Fallopian tube and be ready to greet the sperm. Watch out for possible side effects like headaches, blurred vision, dizziness or a multiple birth. If your body is still unreceptive to the arrival of the sperm and you are just not sure what is going on, it’s time to think of other solutions. Wish you good luck! ;)
D0d0lina

Return to Pregnancy after 40