what are the chances

Re: what are the chances

Postby Sonia on 28 Oct 2012, 16:54

It is right 100 percent's. I have two friends who have borne their child after 35 years and their babies was with Down syndrome. By the way they are not smoking and are not drinking. Both have a good health
Sonia

Postby Zara 11 on 06 Dec 2012, 16:12

My sister is becoming 40 this year and i want know her chances of being pregnant.
Zara 11

Postby PamLi on 24 Oct 2015, 22:41

I couldn’t get pregnant even when I was 25. And now, when my age 46 it wasn’t possible at all. My gynecologist explained, that I had early onset of menopause. By the way, it can occur even if you are in your 20s. So, I started thinking about options which I can have. When I first called to clinic I was pleasantly surprised. I learnt that many women of my age had successfull egg donation procedure and after that had healthy children.
PamLi

Postby Katerest on 18 May 2017, 12:45

My good friends applied to the IVf help when they were on the shady side of forty. Actually they looked good and pursued an active lifestyle. They also had an own child but wanted to have a second child. They couldn’t conceive in natural way.
I think that it’s a real danger for your health to get pregnant at the such age. But fortunately everything went fine, and now this miracle of the artificial fertilization is my godchild, healthy and mischievous boy.
Perhaps I’d not take a risk to carry a baby now, in fact I can’t carry after surgery and I’m soling different issue.
Katerest

Postby Lucy on 02 Apr 2019, 14:48

I know how it feels to live in "unrealizable dreams". But we are the only one who can help ourselves to make our life better! Look at me now! Happiness and miracles come in our lives no matter how old we are! Don't give up on yourself and enjoy each moment. They say that life begins at 50! And I completely agree with this statement) We chose package called 'Guaranteed success' for €9 900. This package includes 5 attempts. Also the clinic has package for €4 900, which includes 1 attempt. One more package for €6 900 and it includes 2 tries of de ivf. There is also a package with transfer from donation to surrogacy. I might miss something... All terms and conditions you may find on their website. We paid €9 900 for all services. We were met in the airport and taxi was carrying us across Kiev. We were provided with comfortable apartment with all needed facilities. There is some pics of the clinic and housing on their website. Food supply was provided as well. Also we had a manager. She was translating for us and answering all our questions. There were no misunderstandings at all. We were never asked to pay some extra fees! We paid only that single price, which was set in our contract. The whole sum was divided into two payments. So we paid €4 950 during first visit and €4 950 euros during second visit.
Lucy

Postby Lucy on 02 Apr 2019, 14:55

PamLi wrote:I couldn’t get pregnant even when I was 25. And now, when my age 46 it wasn’t possible at all. My gynecologist explained, that I had early onset of menopause. By the way, it can occur even if you are in your 20s. So, I started thinking about options which I can have. When I first called to clinic I was pleasantly surprised. I learnt that many women of my age had successfull egg donation procedure and after that had healthy children.

We were looking for a clinic very carefully. There are so many fraudsters and you should be very attentive. The main criteria for me were positive reviews, professional doctors and good service. I’ve found a couple of good clinics, 'explored’ each review and each website, where those clinics were mentioned. And of course official websites were learned by heart. So after the discussions, thinking through all pros and cons, we chose BioTexCom. There were other clinics in Ukraine, but not all of them work with foreign patients. So, my husband and I came to the clinic and our doctor told us everything about de ivf procedure. In case of 5 failures, the clinic would refund us our money. The service was pretty good, they gave us guarantees of success. Nothing to regret about. Yes, there are queues! And seems they've always been there lol. But that's ok. I personally didn't mind, because for me it's the sign of a popular place. People don't come to places where they're treated badly, right? So some extra waiting in exchange for our beautiful healthy baby is really nothing. Good luck to all.
Lucy

Previous

Return to Pregnancy after 40