surrogacy at biotex. do you know smth?

surrogacy at biotex. do you know smth?

Postby ff876 on 13 Apr 2017, 10:56

Hello If there's anyone still here.
I am new to this clinic and I would really want to talk to someone who's been there and whose experience was great and maybe not so great but good. as I am considering coming to the clinic for the surrogacy program and I have some doubts still. I was asking for advice on other forums but after I saw that this clinic has its own forum I thought maybe if I saw this link someone else would see it too and see my posting so yeah..
Love everyone, have a nice day!
xx
ff876

Re: surrogacy at biotex. do you know smth?

Postby Madeline on 13 Apr 2017, 11:51

Hi! I have known about this forum only recently. Sorry, I cannot help you much, because I'm only starting my surrogacy process there. I'm waiting when the doctor find us a surrogate mother. We signed a standart contract for surrogacy. I also were searching the responses on the different forums and I talked with people who had their children thanks to this clinic! I liked it and decided to go! I hope my story will end with a birth of my child in this clinic! :roll:
Madeline

Postby ff876 on 18 Apr 2017, 14:27

hello! that's amazing that I have received a response, honestly I was not really hoping for it so I even did not save the link well, now the things have escalated as I have been contacting the manager and she said that we can arrange the meeting in a month because I have told her that it is impossible for me to go to Ukraine this and next weeks due to some work. but they are actually closed for two weeks in the beginning of May. did you know that?
well, I am not sure what the date will be but I am pretty confident about my decision
how are you? so you did sign with Biotex? ;)
ff876

Postby Madeline on 18 Apr 2017, 16:04

Really! Closed for two weeks? I don't know why is that so. Maybe they have some holidays. Ask your manager?
Yes, I signed a contract for surrogacy. It was a medium package. It costs 39900 euros. What package did you choose?
Madeline

Postby ff876 on 16 May 2017, 15:49

Madeline wrote:Really! Closed for two weeks? I don't know why is that so. Maybe they have some holidays. Ask your manager?
Yes, I signed a contract for surrogacy. It was a medium package. It costs 39900 euros. What package did you choose?

Oh yeah, they were on a May break. there's like a set of holidays following each other so they have like a week and a half of free time. their drs were also having rest from work. Well, I know that because I have signed with biotex. hopefully it is for the better
medium? you mean standard one?? we've signed with vip one. just thought that it'd be better in terms of guarantees
ff876

Postby Madeline on 18 May 2017, 13:34

ff876 wrote:
Madeline wrote:Really! Closed for two weeks? I don't know why is that so. Maybe they have some holidays. Ask your manager?

Oh yeah, they were on a May break. there's like a set of holidays following each other so they have like a week and a half of free time. their drs were also having rest from work. Well, I know that because I have signed with biotex. hopefully it is for the better
medium? you mean standard one?? we've signed with vip one. just thought that it'd be better in terms of guarantees

It's always good to have long holidays :D
I was told about differencies between the packages, we decided to take standard one cause it has the same advantages as the vip except for some particulars. As I understood the clinic is pretty reliable and won't let you until you get a baby :lol:
What stage are you now? waiting for a SM?
Madeline

Postby ff876 on 22 May 2017, 14:19

Haha
Oh yeah they do
And yeah we’re waiting for the surrogate mother to be matched I was promised that it won’t take that long actually. I am going to wait for a month or something. Which is good because I was expecting my surrogacy journey to take more than 3 years. Like from the beginning of the program till us returning home.
I think that it is a pleasure to not wait for too long. :)
We chose vip for the sole reason – to reduce all of the possible risks. It is a very difficult decision to take and if you know that whatever you choose it is going to be a 100 percent guaranteed result program, that’s great.
ff876

Postby lindas on 23 May 2017, 21:33

Hello ladies :) Nice to see someone here ..I'm new to this forum but not new to biotex.. We were lucky to have been advised on the clinic. Our friends have been here this winter to have their daughter born from the surrogate mother. Now we have our twin-boys delivered few days ago.. We are extremely happy now realizing we would have them full time just after staying in the clinic the other day. We did quite a long way before we had that solution made. We do believe you'll get your personal happiness here ladies.. as we did. Just don't be afraid to get into the process.
lindas

Postby Katerest on 30 May 2017, 10:30

Now I can brag I know a lot of people who finished their journeys with biotex positively. This is a real number of couples which had obtained the babies. I have online chat with some of them, also sometimes we talk on the forums. I can’t admit that all of these people were absolutely glad doing the service evaluation. But mostly they were ready and prepared that it would be a difficult path to be reached. Fortunately the goals were achieved. And nothing has sunk our plans.
Katerest

Postby Katerest on 30 May 2017, 10:30

Now I can brag I know a lot of people who finished their journeys with biotex positively. This is a real number of couples which had obtained the babies. I have online chat with some of them, also sometimes we talk on the forums. I can’t admit that all of these people were absolutely glad doing the service evaluation. But mostly they were ready and prepared that it would be a difficult path to be reached. Fortunately the goals were achieved. And nothing has sunk our plans.
Katerest

Next

Return to Surrogacy