Happy family with biotexcom

Happy family with biotexcom

Postby lindas on 23 May 2017, 22:05

Hello ladies :) I'd like to write a few words on my personal experience here. As you can judge from the title I've put here we became a happy family few days ago.. to be exact on Thursday evening.. That's the time our surrogate mother gave birth to our tiny twin-boys .. Frederik and Oscar.. We called our elder boy after the king of Denmark.. That's actually how you can find out where we came from. .:) And thanks God we had our friends who had their girl born here this winter and who recommended us get in touch with the clinic as well ad ask for help.. and appropriate solution in our case. We did really quite a long way before that point.. It lasted 5 years and counted 10 ivf attempts.. which failed. So that was like a blessing from heaven to find such a clinic.. since we were considering the adoption at that time.. which usually turns out to be really time-consuming and problematic. We are on the cloud nine keeping busy with our boys and believe every woman struggling for a baby would get her happiness with good professionals and care in the clinic.
I believe you got some inspiration having read our story and would have enough strength to continue with your journeys and cope with all the difficulties on the way.. Good luck to everyone here.
Expecting for some other inspiring stories on the thread .. :) and questions are also welcome :)
lindas

Re: Happy family with biotexcom

Postby PetraB on 24 May 2017, 13:54

Hi linds! Amazing news! Congratulations on your wonderful baby boys! :)
I love success stories and yours is incredible. After all those numerous failed cycles you finally has become a mom. I can't imagine how happy you are now. Your boys are 1 week old, I'm sure that time flies for you.
Every time I see happy posts by someone from biotex I feel high as they give me faith in my choice.
I don't know if my second cycle there would be successful but I'm sure that if not, I'll do surrogacy without any hesitations.
Wish your family all the best. Enjoy your babies x
PetraB

Postby Katerest on 30 May 2017, 10:52

Yup, we have to congratulate you on your progress! Two boys! this's really holy gift! Good job!
What can be more pleasant than finding the news about the clinic you cooperate with that gives its clients an excellent result? It highly builds the confidence.
Even one positive story can make my day be indeed remarkable!
Katerest

Postby lindas on 01 Jun 2017, 15:51

Thanks for your congrats ladies.. :) That's really a holly gift ... and a good job of the surrogate.. I'm quite aware of the fact that it's not an easy task to carry two children.. and have them kept inside to the full term.. besides she's such a petite woman .. and 29 already.. that made us have certain fears all the time.. Luckily she took very good care of our boys.. and we are extremely grateful to her for what she had done for our family
lindas

Return to Surrogacy