Happy family with biotexcom

Happy family with biotexcom

Postby lindas on 23 May 2017, 22:05

Hello ladies :) I'd like to write a few words on my personal experience here. As you can judge from the title I've put here we became a happy family few days ago.. to be exact on Thursday evening.. That's the time our surrogate mother gave birth to our tiny twin-boys .. Frederik and Oscar.. We called our elder boy after the king of Denmark.. That's actually how you can find out where we came from. .:) And thanks God we had our friends who had their girl born here this winter and who recommended us get in touch with the clinic as well ad ask for help.. and appropriate solution in our case. We did really quite a long way before that point.. It lasted 5 years and counted 10 ivf attempts.. which failed. So that was like a blessing from heaven to find such a clinic.. since we were considering the adoption at that time.. which usually turns out to be really time-consuming and problematic. We are on the cloud nine keeping busy with our boys and believe every woman struggling for a baby would get her happiness with good professionals and care in the clinic.
I believe you got some inspiration having read our story and would have enough strength to continue with your journeys and cope with all the difficulties on the way.. Good luck to everyone here.
Expecting for some other inspiring stories on the thread .. :) and questions are also welcome :)
lindas

Re: Happy family with biotexcom

Postby PetraB on 24 May 2017, 13:54

Hi linds! Amazing news! Congratulations on your wonderful baby boys! :)
I love success stories and yours is incredible. After all those numerous failed cycles you finally has become a mom. I can't imagine how happy you are now. Your boys are 1 week old, I'm sure that time flies for you.
Every time I see happy posts by someone from biotex I feel high as they give me faith in my choice.
I don't know if my second cycle there would be successful but I'm sure that if not, I'll do surrogacy without any hesitations.
Wish your family all the best. Enjoy your babies x
PetraB

Postby Katerest on 30 May 2017, 10:52

Yup, we have to congratulate you on your progress! Two boys! this's really holy gift! Good job!
What can be more pleasant than finding the news about the clinic you cooperate with that gives its clients an excellent result? It highly builds the confidence.
Even one positive story can make my day be indeed remarkable!
Katerest

Postby lindas on 01 Jun 2017, 15:51

Thanks for your congrats ladies.. :) That's really a holly gift ... and a good job of the surrogate.. I'm quite aware of the fact that it's not an easy task to carry two children.. and have them kept inside to the full term.. besides she's such a petite woman .. and 29 already.. that made us have certain fears all the time.. Luckily she took very good care of our boys.. and we are extremely grateful to her for what she had done for our family
lindas

Postby Mirela on 15 Mar 2019, 14:28

lindas wrote:Hello ladies :) I'd like to write a few words on my personal experience here. As you can judge from the title I've put here we became a happy family few days ago.. to be exact on Thursday evening.. That's the time our surrogate mother gave birth to our tiny twin-boys .. Frederik and Oscar.. We called our elder boy after the king of Denmark.. That's actually how you can find out where we came from. .:) And thanks God we had our friends who had their girl born here this winter and who recommended us get in touch with the clinic as well ad ask for help.. and appropriate solution in our case. We did really quite a long way before that point.. It lasted 5 years and counted 10 ivf attempts.. which failed. So that was like a blessing from heaven to find such a clinic.. since we were considering the adoption at that time.. which usually turns out to be really time-consuming and problematic. We are on the cloud nine keeping busy with our boys and believe every woman struggling for a baby would get her happiness with good professionals and care in the clinic.
I believe you got some inspiration having read our story and would have enough strength to continue with your journeys and cope with all the difficulties on the way.. Good luck to everyone here.
Expecting for some other inspiring stories on the thread .. :) and questions are also welcome :)

Congrats on your twin boys! :D
Here's my story in brief..One unsuccessful IVF cycle was enough to crush the idealist in me. I was naïve and uninformed in equal measure.. - It’s a complex process!! I learnt very quickly. Costs about $8K later to get through a full IVF cycle. It is almost a miracle to believe you'll succeed after#1. Or at least it felt like this for me. I had multiple false starts. I also had many cancelled cycles. Lazy, underperforming ovaries meant that egg pick up didn’t necessarily equal eggs when it came to my rodeo show. I remember waking up from the anaesthetic. I desperately hoped that the nurse would tell me that I got some perfect egg.. In the early stages of IVF (Probably my first year of treatments) I was always very hopeful for more than one egg!! (Three perfect ones was my record) but after having a couple cycles failed (I was not getting any eggs at pick up) I soon appreciated the value in the statement 'It only takes one.' I also learnt not to compare myself to someone else. Like someone in the next bed waking up to hear they got 9 or 14 eggs!! Quite soon afterwards we found ourselves abroad, in Ukraine, BioTex applying for surrogacy. We ended up with a beautiful daughter born just on term. Absolutely healthy, strong and a picture of beauty :D Cannot be thankful enough to BioTex team for our sweet miracle. :D
Mirela

Postby Mirela on 15 Mar 2019, 14:32

PetraB wrote:Hi linds! Amazing news! Congratulations on your wonderful baby boys! :)
I love success stories and yours is incredible. After all those numerous failed cycles you finally has become a mom. I can't imagine how happy you are now. Your boys are 1 week old, I'm sure that time flies for you.
Every time I see happy posts by someone from biotex I feel high as they give me faith in my choice.
I don't know if my second cycle there would be successful but I'm sure that if not, I'll do surrogacy without any hesitations.
Wish your family all the best. Enjoy your babies x

Oh my, I'd really want to know the outcome of your shot#2.. Sadly enough, our ovaries do not care if you are a vegan, gluten-free marathoner. Each woman is born with a finite number of eggs. With age, both the number and quality of these eggs decreases. Obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes can further impede your ability to get pregnant. These issues can increase the risk of miscarriage. They can cause complications during the pregnancy itself. Staying healthy is important to maximize your chances of conceiving and help you have a healthier pregnancy. But diet and exercise alone cannot fully overcome the effects of aging on the ovary.
You may be wondering if these numbers are all doom and gloom. Why does it seem like there are so many fabulous forty-somethings with babies at the playground? While a ten percent chance per year of conceiving seems low, there is a significant portion of the population in their forties. So there are still a lot of women getting pregnant and having normal healthy pregnancies in their forties. Another consideration is that a majority of women undergoing fertility treatments over the age of 40 use eggs from egg donors. All the fertility and complication rates are tied to the age of the eggs. So if younger eggs were used then odds of healthy pregnancy go up significantly. This is performed through IVF. which can be an expensive and exhausting process.
As age increases, so does the risk of miscarriage and pregnancy complications. While the rate of early pregnancy loss is around 15-20% for women under 30. It begins to increase at the age of 35. By age 40, the miscarriage rate is 40-50%. The risk of a baby having Down syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities is also directly related to the level of ''maturity'' of the mother. The risk rises gradually with age, until age 35. Then the risk increases more rapidly. At age 35, the risk of Down syndrome is 1/350 – but by 45, the risk approaches 1/35. We also see a slight increased incidence of preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, C-section, and stillbirth in moms over the age 40. So additional ultrasounds and testing are often ordered in older moms.
I don't know whether it has sth in common with you, but surrogacy is always the option to count on if having had faced multiple IVF failures..
Mirela

Return to Surrogacy