Great solution!

Re: Great solution!

Postby Arcoiris on 04 Sep 2014, 14:15

What I want to say is that price is also important. If it is too much high people don’t try the program. The prices in USA seem to be unaffordable. Only wealth people could afford it. In many clinics you have to pay for every visit, every consultation with doctor. The clinics of USA also offer packages for same sex couples. So this fact makes it more attractive for such couples. You know that is only permitted in two or three counties. And in the end sum can be very surprising. People have to take loan to pay for treatment. USA is the most expensive in medical field. But of course it has excellent service. The personnel would smile to you and would be very nice and attentive. But you see the Americans themselves are searching for cheaper options. Lots of them travel to Mexico because it is not far away. Lots of them travel to Thailand. Or it would better to say “travelled”. I consider that after stopping them leave the country they would not take the risk. But not only rich people must have a chance to have children. Everybody must have it. The crucial point is that they must be good parents. I don’t know what is better to pay 200 000 dollars in USA but get reliable service whether to do surrogacy, for example, in Mexico for 25 000 dollars and take a risk. Where about you go you don’t know what would be the result. For example, you don’t have guarantee even in USA. The service can be brilliant but the result can be negative. Everywhere you can find pros and cons. I didn’t go to USA for two reasons. These reasons seem to be the most considerable. The first one I have already mentioned. It’s a price. The second reason is that the children get citizenship of USA aft r their birth. For some people it can me convenient even desirable. I know that many wealthy Chinese try to do surrogacy in USA. But as for me it’s a big drawback. I wanted my child be citizen of my country, but not USA. Changing citizenship is a long termed process. So after birth I would need to hire an advocate. That by the way also costs a lot in USA. Oh I could hardly imagine that horrors. But about Mexico I didn’t expect it. I knew that Mexico didn’t have the best service but surrogate mother and donors are carriers of diseases. This isn't good enough. It is really like in Asian countries. I also didn’t think about adoption. I couldn’t admit it. Of course, I am inclined to believe that adoption is a very noble thing. But adoption can take even six o seven years. And we would like to have a baby. Moreover, for me was important that our baby would be part of us, have our genes. But, yes, it is not an easy way.
Arcoiris

Postby Arcoiris on 04 Sep 2014, 14:27

Oh really? Fortunately, I haven’t been to Russia. But you know I was considering that option. The only thing I liked was the price. However it was more expensive than in Mexico and Ukraine. But I really didn’t dare going there because of negative feedback of treatment and bad services. I read negative commentaries concerning the treatment in Russia. But the blackmailing is awful.
Arcoiris

Postby Mandy123 on 09 Sep 2014, 10:55

Acroiris, don't believe in prices in Russia)) It is some bad frauds! There are a lot of hidden fees. And finally you can be very impressed with the cost. It will be not much less than in USA. I know a little their mentality. Cause my husband had business with Russians. I can say that they are not so kind people and not honest. It is the nation of cheaters as for me. They always try to earn money dishonestly. As for service in Ukraine. It is not so pleasant thing) The problem is that European people used to live another way. And we have very different mentality. I understand people who complain on Ukraine and clinics, cause it is hard to understand their style of life and service. And I know that the native Ukrainians get much worst service than foreigners. Just I don't want to complain much, because thanks for them I have a child. It was the only thing I dreamt about) But it was hard to live Ukrainian style)) But I want say that despites of that if i will decide to have one more child, I will go only in Biotexcom. And I am ready to go through it one more time)
Mandy123

Postby Ashlyn on 09 Sep 2014, 11:28

Hello, girls, I understand you a lot! There are many options as for surrogacy or egg donation programs. But as for me, not so much. Many clinics require money for every attempt. Subsequently they don’t give you a positive result. And as I think they are interested to pull money from you for every next attempt. Of course it is only my own opinion. But how does it look like? You should pay money without any guarantee!!! What if they don’t do their work correctly? What if they even don’t do embryo transfer??? As I see that situation they are an interested party in your failures. I totally agree with Dana about Biotexcom. She is not a first woman who says that Biotexcom was the last option and they changed life. I have the same situation. But I want to pay attention to the difference of the clinic. For me Biotexcom is a unique one) I will explained. The y propose you unlimited attempts package for single price. They are not interested in your failures, because they will pay their money for every your next attempt, NOT YOURS, but their. It is the main significance you should understand.
Ashlyn

Postby Ashlyn on 09 Sep 2014, 11:40

I was looking for the information about surrogacy for a long time. I even contacted the public organization Happy Family. It is volunteer organization. They help people with information in surrogacy and egg donation field. And they made a report for me about clinic from different countries and their proposals. And I found that Biotexcom is the only clinic which proposal of guaranteed result is not the empty words. But I would like to share my experience. During 7 years my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant. We started to work towards my pregnancy when I was 27 years old and my husband – 30. In the beginning, we had not really paid attention to the fact that pregnancy did not come. But after a year of failures we began to think about it. We started to visit doctors. We passed various medical tests and went through different examinations. And one day doctor voiced me diagnose(( It was severe endometriosis and accordingly infertility. We kept our end up. We used various methods of both traditional and alternative medicine. I was treated with the help of hormonal preparations. During six months, doctor had caused complete absence of menstrual periods using strong medicines. But nothing had happened. I went through serious side effects after such treatment.
Ashlyn

Postby Ashlyn on 09 Sep 2014, 11:45

After that, I experienced a surgical treatment. Doctor used laparoscopy procedure and removed endometriosis. Nevertheless I couldn’t get pregnant. In addition I tried homeopathic herbs. To our deep regret my health condition became worse after all these treatments and I was not pregnant. We understood that time is getting on and we need to decide what we will do in such situation. Surrogacy was the only chance for us to become happy parents. We studied all the information about the countries where such program is conducted, pricing and so on. As a result, we decided in favor of Thailand. My husband and I thought that we have dreamed to visit this exotic place. Moreover surrogacy there can be fulfilled at an affordable price. Our couple is an ordinary, average family. We do not have serious bank accounts and wealthy relatives. Therefore, we chose cheap variants. India and Thailand are one of the cheapest countries for the surrogate motherhood. With great hope and enthusiasm we went to the Thai clinic. There, we spent a lot of money. And even after 4 attempts we did not reach positive result. Doctors, of course, explained it with the specifics of such procedure, organism’s and embryo’s peculiarities and so on and so on. But a fat lot of good that will do us! We spent all our savings and went home without child.
Ashlyn

Postby Ashlyn on 09 Sep 2014, 12:09

I want to say a few words concerning general impression regarding Thai clinic. In general, it could be seen rather weak organization of work. Surrogate mothers are not checked as must be. And their attitude towards the role they perform is rather specific and negative. They do not feel responsibility and care for the child they carry. All the time, we were accompanied by a feeling of uncertainty towards doctor’s actions. We felt fear if all goes as it should be and if they really conduct real embryo transfer... In a word, Thailand was a horror for us. We spent all our money. We had no result but only sense of despair and distrust of clinics for human reproduction. Returning home, during about a year we renovated our psychological condition. And we had to raise money for the next attempt. We also tried our luck in India and Georgia. India is an ideal variant in terms of price. But there the matter dropped! In the Akanksha Infertility Clinic we even did not receive a contract where there would be spelled out all the rights and obligations of the parties. Health condition of surrogate mother did not meet accepted standards and norms. During the program, Indian surrogate mothers live in unsanitary conditions and do not care about the child inside them. In India, we could not receive even slightest guarantee that our baby will be healthy and without any deviations. As for Georgia, it met us with a great comfort, beauty and hospitality. In the New Life clinic we found none defects.
Ashlyn

Postby Ashlyn on 09 Sep 2014, 12:49

There we found high level of medical treatment, European service, and attentiveness of staff to patients, good doctors. Everything was perfect but there was no result... In a word, being disappointed in three clinics. We realized that we just cannot financially buy more than one attempt. And we found Ukrainian BioTexCom Centre. The price pleasantly surprised us . We paid 30 thousand euros for the surrogacy program. But, it is important to note, this price included accommodation, meals, transfers, meeting at the airport and all medical procedures. And not a penny more! We were amazed that after the first attempt our surrogate mother got pregnant! She's a nice woman who carefully and responsibly applied to the baby she carried for us. In addition, after delivery, clinic’s manager set a question with documents at rest. That is to say, everything was done completely legally and without nerves, negative emotions and bribes. We left Ukraine at the end of the program with no problems and did all the paperwork for the child easily. Today we are happy parents! Concerning cons of Biotexcom, I totally agree with Manu. And I think I understand what rude nurse you are talking about))))) Also she always speak loudly) It looks like she always quarrels) And I can add very bad road near clinic. It was a disaster, I could break my heal. It is not so comfortable. But as I know they conducted repair works. So that inconveniences were reasonable. I hope something had changed with it since time I was there. And one more)) I don’t know about other couples but after all treatments we were waiting for a taxi very long time. As for hotel, it is something horrible. This hotel belongs to clinic.
Ashlyn

Postby Ashlyn on 09 Sep 2014, 13:09

But it is the worst place I have ever been. How many days I was there I couldn’t sleep. Many couples live there with newborn children and they cry all nights. It is impossible to rest after hard day. The management of clinic doesn’t care much about clients after outside the clinic. Of course they try to solve all the problem and our complains. But many things are not thought out. For example, the hotel is located not far away from the clinic. But it doesn’t mean that clients should go in clinic by walking! It is near 10 minutes. People feel very tired in the clinic after treatments and long waiting. And besides that we should spend our forces for walking in the clinic!!! But concerning the treatment I adore this clinic. Their approach is innovative enough to increase the chances for positive pregnancy. I can recommend you Ukraine for surrogacy treatment. Moreover I can advise you to visit a few clinics and you will definitely see the differences in attitude. Despite all inconveniences and poor conditions service in Biotexcom is European enough. Finally I can sure you that what else you choose, you should believe in positive result. Positive attitude to the treatment is a half way to your aim. You shouldn’t be nervous starting that way. Any inconveniences shouldn’t disturb you. Just remember what final result you try to achieve and don’t pay attention to the details)
Ashlyn

Postby Arcoiris on 11 Sep 2014, 14:09

Ashlyn, you are right. You have suffered a lot in that Thai clinic. Now it is like common knowledge that Asian counties are not the solution for infertile couples. More and more couples reject going in India and Thailand because of their surrogates and donors. However, I also knew personally several couples that had treatment there. I think they didn’t predict bad final. None of them were satisfied. And please, admit that they were in different clinics. If I am not mistaking, they were in four clinics or agencies in India and in some in Thailand, too. The stories that I heard from them was horrible. They had similar impression and almost the the same problems. I will try to tell in brief. Despite of its exterior good view the clinics were rather empty. They weren’t posh, not very big but rather good-looking. But most of couples appeared that all those clinics had a single goal – “to make profit” of us. Two couples signed a contract. They also paid the first installment as the advance payment to this agency to begin the process. In spite of our clear communication they needed arrive several times. But they were in foreign country for limited time. Finally the agency was unable to provide them with a medically suitable gestational carrier within the required time-frame. They gave them a couple of surrogates. Those surrogate mothers were either overweighed, or having diabetes, chlamydia or other problems or infections. Normally such surrogate mothers should be rejected for the IVF program. In general they wasted too much time. They really lost amount of time waiting. But they could not find a medically fit surrogate other for them. That fact not only caused them so much nerves and troubles. For this reason their treatment cycle was delayed by more than a week. That was not the just inconvenience but it affected their lives in general. They waited as long as they could. It was about one and a half of months. But the clinics failed them to provide the surrogate mother. If they had waited any longer, this treatment cycle was not possible to fit in within their visit. After this they started inquiring about the refund. The couples asked their manager who had promised them pie in the sky. And instead of real actions he just fobbed off with promises. The manager told to the couple that someone who was responsible could make the decision about refunds and so on. They continued waiting. They waited for 4 days and we didn’t receive anything, even the single call. They called back and via phone had so to say conversation with one of the directors. These people are very polite and well educated people. They expected to hear al least some excuses. But they got more shocked after calling. That director was very rude. He cried that it was the guilty of that couple and that they just interfered with the work of the clinic. And of course, he totally denied any refund. When my friends told me that story I couldn’t believe it. The couple that spent a lot of time and money and got nothing just rudeness could be named guilty. I am very interested in what. Later on they engaged local law enforcement.
Arcoiris

PreviousNext

Return to Surrogacy