Other side of Biotexcom

Other side of Biotexcom

Postby Sarah12 on 11 Sep 2014, 11:30

Hello, ladies! I want to say sorry for maybe long story. But I think people should know all sides of Biotexcom. Maybe if we were ready for that service from the beginning, it could be more simple to accept it. I don’t share your feelings to Biotexcom. Don’t you think that service is the half of the deal? I agree with the statements that positive attitude is a main thing to achieve your goal. But where can I have this positive attitude if everything irritates there. I completely disagree with you concerning Biotexcom. From very beginning something went wrong with our journey. Maybe I will be pelt with stones, but Ukraine is horrible country. In the capital's airport we were met by the driver of the clinic. He kindly helped us to carry our luggage to the bus. He told us that we can sit down and wait for an hour because he needs to meet some more patients. I think a self-respecting clinic should have enough taxi drivers to meet their patients. We were tired and it was spent much time for waiting in taxi. In the car we saw another couple who also waited. It was a comfortable car interior with TV set and chairs. There were Italians in the car. We didn’t understand them. But they were so emotional and loud. I am afraid of flights and was very tired. But it was impossible. I think they even argued. In hour having gathered all patients together the driver carried us. We had to be brought in one of clinic’s accommodation. They have special hostels for center’s clients. On the way there we curiously looked at the views from the window. Somewhere it was beautiful, somewhere seedy but it was extremely green everywhere. Kiev is really a city of parks, as it is wrote everywhere. The same time our way to hotel was very "turbulent "! Roads are probably the worst problem of the state of Ukraine. Only after driving from the airport a terrible things began. All the way we were thrown up inside the car. It seemed that we were not on the metropolitan highway but over a plowed field. And despite the fact that both car and driver were very good we came out of it with "green" faces and rocking a little after such a trip. Having come to the hotel (Petropavlavskaya Borshchagovka district) we saw not really fresh room in which other clients of clinic lived. Some of them already had newborn children. My husband and I were said that we can settle down and have a rest. The next day we will be taken by the driver to the clinic. In our accommodation we talked to couples who have already become happy parents. They told me that of course conditions and service are not at the appropriate level. We were not able to have a normal night's sleep in the hotel. Because there were couples with newborn children. They cried all night and parents went from room to room talking emotionally. Early in the morning we went to the clinic. In the clinic we were met by the manager with whom I charted online. A pleasant, well - dressed lady, about 27 years old. She invited us to sit down and wait. Turning around we did not find free place where we could sit down.A clinic is relatively small building and there were a great number of patients! Someone sat on a small couch in the lobby, someone on the stairs near the entrance. People spoke different languages: English, German, French, Italian etc. Among them managers could be seen who fluently spoke these languages. We waited for about 4 hours until we were invited to see a doctor. During the waiting time we had an opportunity to do nothing! It is awful! We thought we would be crazy. Moreover we were very hungry. But we were proposed only to drink coffee with cakes! During those hours of waiting we had to submit all medical examinations. But there were no free nurses to take blood. And when it was the time to make blood tests, manager came and said that if we want to see doctor we should be very hurry)) Have you ever seen such service in other places??? In 4 hours our manager finally invited us to the doctor’s cabinet. Communication with her was not so long. The doctor asked questions regarding my and husband’s health. Then doctor reaffirmed a decision that we are recommended surrogacy with donor eggs. She wrote out the form on the standard medical tests for my husband. Since my genetic material will not be used. It took us about 4,30 hours to complete all these elementary procedures. Whereas in European hospitals all these take about 20 minutes. Oh well. As it is said it gets worse and worse as it goes on. Our consultant explained to us that since this surrogacy program with donor eggs we can immediately sign the contract. Because only after the contract signing and first disbursement (6 thousand Euros) our program will be activated. Doctors will start selection of appropriate donor, surrogate mother and their stimulation (using special medicines). Our participation in this process is not required. My husband just has to come to the clinic on the day of puncture (taking eggs from a donor). Since my husband's sperm fertilizes an embryologist donor eggs and within five days of mature embryo transfers performed a surrogate mother. After our question concerning how fast our program will start manager replied that due to the great number of patients, women who are willing to bear a child is off. So we must wait for about half a year. My husband and I referring to the long- term period of expectation refused and said that maybe we we'll back a little later. The driver took us to the airport at the appointed time and we successfully flew home.
Sarah12

Re: Other side of Biotexcom

Postby Amapola on 11 Sep 2014, 16:20

Concerning my experience with this clinic I can say there are pros and cons. But it is truth that is possible to find negative and positive sides everywhere. I cannot say that I was completely satisfied with the service. After finishing the program I can judge to full extent. Personally for me that clinic turned out to be the best option. That conclusion I made after long and difficult searchers. It was not easy for us to go to Ukraine. We were afraid of unknown country despite it is in Europe. We thought that it would be like India. Although it turned to be not so frightening at all. We were accompanied by a friendly manger who spoke our language. So we feel rather comfortable. In a few words I can also say the next things. Well, what I didn’t like were the queues. I think it is one of the most common problems in Biotexcom.
Amapola

Postby Amapola on 11 Sep 2014, 16:21

From the very beginning, I mean even with the first visit we had to stay in a line. That queues made me irritated, too. Especially when we arrived in Kiev in early morning and hoped to cope in the clinic very fast. Instead we had to spend a lot of time in clinic. Truly speaking, I couldn’t understand why we should wait. For me it was also like a surprise. I didn’t have to wait so long previously. Yes, it was really long. For our first visit to the doctor we had to wait for three hours. I haven’t heard that someone had waited a lot in a private clinic. Then I realized that all that waiting was worth it. There are many other factors that can influence our choice. The fact that a lot of people come here is not a drawback. Biotexcom has a good reputation. So it attracts many infertile couples. A lot of men and women who want to become parents come here. Each couple can find their personal reasons to come. I am convinced that for those who are accustomed to comfort and luxurious services it can seem like a disaster. But I am sure that when people really want to have a baby they will not pay attention to some accommodation inconveniences. I realized that I could look at this waiting from another angle. I had an incredible experience to talk with people with the same problems. I was interested to know more information in this field, to inquire more. I got to know very interesting facts for me. It is very important to share stories, experience, give advice. I met their people who travelled all over the world for only one goal –to have a baby. There were people who started treatment here. Then they finished and went to another country. Finally they returned and continued program in Biotexcom. That demonstrates that this clinic is well-known in the world.
Amapola

Postby Amapola on 11 Sep 2014, 16:21

I am sure that it is better that there are crowds of people than it is unknown. I was in some clinics in Kiev before going to Biotexcom. I must confess that they were totally different. I didn’t find anything similar between them at all. In other clinics we were pressed with signing contract. We received vague answers on our questions. There were no patients in the clinic. This fact put us on the alert. And in general we didn’t like the atmosphere. So we refused signing their contract. But as we were in Kiev my husband suggested visiting other clinics. It is true that the clinic is relatively small building. But at the same time it seems to be homy. There are also not so many nurses and doctors. But the doctors work miracles. During our visits to the clinic I saw several couples with babies. They were just from the Maternity hospital. They were so nice and their parents looked very excited. Maybe that was one of the facts that pulled me to sign the contract. When you see the result it, the positive result, even if it isn’t yours, it makes you more decisive, braver. Initially you always have a lot of doubts. They must disappear soon if everything is ok. That thing happened with us. I have completely distinct feelings before my visit and after. I don’t regret about it at all.
Amapola

Postby Mandy123 on 12 Sep 2014, 11:20

Sarah12, what are you talking about??? Why did you go in Biotex? Do you remember the real reason? You were waiting for an hour in taxi with TV set and condition and you were so irritated with it. Do you know that some couples are waiting for a few years in order to try once! You were tired to be with another clients. So it could be better if clinic doesn’t have clients and accordingly a success rate. If you are such a vip, you could hire your own a taxi and didn’t use the taxi of clinic. You couldn’t sleep in hotel because of children crying. How do you imagine a life with newborn child? Babies are always crying. A clever people will be happy to hear children crying. Didn’t you understand what it means. It means that it is not a fraud and you found a clinic where children are born. Do you know how many people get in the clinic with low success rate? Or how many frauds in the field of surrogacy? And queues and long waiting mean that clinic is popular and successful. I think you made a big mistake when you left the clinic. Did you find another variant? Do you have children? I hope that yes. Because women don’t deserve to be infertile. Sorry me if I was rude. That is because I just want to help you. You were wrong, you didn’t prioritize. I guess it was your first try. Many couples find this clinic after many attempts in others. They suffered from frauds, failed attempts, lost their money and hope. If you felt all those troubles, you could forget about comfort. Service is not the main thing clinic should provide. The most important is treatment. And if it was bad, a clinic didn’t have so many clients and long lines. The doctors and all staff in Biotexcom are very professional. They worry about every couple and try to do everything possible and impossible. When I came in that clinic I didn’t have a hope. And they presented me a child)
Mandy123

Postby Amapola on 12 Sep 2014, 16:48

Sarah, I don’t deny that visits to the clinic were a little bit stressful. I don’t deny that I waited rather along. But these small inconveniences seem to be trifle. I had a lot of reason for going to Biotexcom. And as I have already said I don’t regret about it at all. I have a lot reasons for this. First of all this clinic helped me dreams come true. Now my husband and I are growing up wonderful daughter. This the most considerable advantage for me. You should realize that it isn’t easy thing. You couldn’t just come to the clinics and they will give you a baby. Surrogacy with egg donation is very difficult process. Before going to Biotexcom I had negative experience. I understand that I want to be a mother most of all. It is natural that women want to have their children. It isn’t a secret, of course; first we decided to go Georgia. We were promised a lot. And we believed it. The clinic seemed to be ok. It has a good exterior look. The doctors were nice and attentive. But it was our mistake to judge by externals. We were also promised a lot. The doctor told us that we would have success with the first attempt. As a result we had three attempts. All of them failed. We didn’t get any explanation. The medical personal just smiled and tried to make us quiet. When we got to know the bad news, of course, we were completely desperate. But at the same time it made my desire to be a mother even stronger. However, I wasn’t sure where it is better to go. The only thing the doctor told us was that the embryos hadn’t survived. Why it happened we didn’t get any information. Later on we got acquainted with other couples. Those couples also had bad results. After this we understood that our bad result was not a rarity. Frankly speaking, when we are digging deeper and deeper we understood there were not so many options. And of course, we spent a lot of money in Georgia. We had to pay for each attempt and for accommodation. As a result we spent amount of money. But we got nothing. My husband supported me and we tried to go to USA. USA has very high developed surrogacy industry. I always thought that healthcare system in USA is very good. Doctors there are real experts in whatever field you might ask. That’s why we hoped we could achieve success there. You should realize that the medicine is very expensive it. We signed a contract for one attempt. It cost about 100 000 dollars. Moreover we spent a lot of money on travelling, accommodation and so on. The clinic looked wonderful. Everything was perfect. We had appointment at the exact time. Everything was clear and precise. However, in the end our surrogate mother didn’t get pregnant. That news made incredibly frustrated. I was shocked. I couldn’t understand why all those things happened with me. We trusted to the doctor clinic in USA. He appeared so persuasive and confident. I hoped the luxurious clinic could help us, could our problems. On the contrary it worsened it. But their services are unreasonably high charged. After our journey to USA we were without money, without any hope. It seemed that our last hope was leaving us. Thanks to my husband we again continued searchers. But I didn’t believe that it would happen. Once I saw advertising of Biotexcom on the internet. There was a logo”there is no absolute infertility”. I tried to inquire some info about this clinic. There was not so much information. But I found very good review of it in one of the forums. I read stories written by some women. I looked at the site. And I was surprised with the prise. It turned to be not as high as I did in Georgia. Also t was certainly much cheaper than in USA. At that moment we didn’t have even such amount of money. We had to take a loan in a bank. Before going to Ukraine I contacted to a manager. She gave me all the necessary information and we arranged the date of our arrival. When we came to Ukraine we were met by a driver that worked for that clinic (it was even before our payment). Then we came to the clinic. My husband had to take semen analysis and blood test; the results of semen analysis were given at the same day. Then we had consultation with the doctor. Only after it we concluded a contract and paid the first payment. In a month they found a donor and surrogate mother. In general everything was fine. In brief I should say that for me the most considerable advantage of this clinic was successful result. I was satisfied with manager’s work. The medical personal work was also satisfactory. You should understand that the most important reasons why people come to Biotexcom is the positive result and affordable price too. Can you name me the clinic which could give you guarantees? Or do you know any clinic which could offer you all inclusive package for such price? The most important is that the clinic works. Yes, it is not ideal. It has drawbacks and some inconveniences. But it is incomparable.
Amapola

Postby Amapola on 12 Sep 2014, 16:49

I agree with you, Mandy. The success rate is very high. It is about seventy per cent of clients achieve success with the first attempt. I know many couples that failed in other countries. Only here they achieved success. And I don’t know people who regret about their treatment in Biotexcom. It is a real chance to have children for many infertile couples. I think that you have little experience in infertile treatment. Maybe you didn’t hear about horrors in India. Or maybe you didn’t hear the scandals in Thailand. There are so many pitfalls in surrogacy industry. A lot of clinics even don’t guarantee for healthy child. The surrogate mothers in India or Mexico don’t have proper medical control. But in Biotexcom it is very strict with medical control of surrogate mothers.
Amapola

Postby Mandy123 on 16 Sep 2014, 10:19

The thing is that such expensive clinics like in US are interested to hold clients as long as it possible. Also you will pay for next attempt. You will pay for everything. For every medication they have extra fee. They put the money in service. Their service is incredible, but that’s it. It is very expensive and unreasonable. Or you can try in India, where ultrasounds are forbidden and they give birth to ill children. Or you can try Mexico, where surrogates are infected with the most terrible diseases. And finally, Sarah, you will understand that you have not so many options. It is difficult way, but it should be gone. No one promised it would be easy. If you think about child and how your life can be changed, you won’t notice inconveniences.
Mandy123

Postby Sarah12 on 16 Sep 2014, 13:51

Hello, Ladies! I am very surprised with your strong attention to my post. I understand your feelings. It is ok. You are very grateful to clinic, which let your child to be born. But don’t you think that all opinions have the right to exist? I didn’t use to live in bad conditions. Moreover I can’t imagine how to do children in bad conditions. Can you tell me how can I feel positive if the nurse is rude? Or when I am tired and haven’t the place even to sit? There are so many disadvantages that it is very difficult to say about pros. May be I am wrong. May be it wasn’t my time. I still haven’t children and I still try to find a clinic. You attacked me with advantages, your advantages and with your vision of situation in Biotexcom. But I just say that I am very disappointed and scared. I just know that I should feel me happy and I didn’t. All that attitude to business in that clinic made me frustrated. May be my problem is perfectionism. But I am not so young to change myself. I know that I want to have a child. But the same time I want to be happy making my baby. I am very happy that you have babies after program in Biotexcom. It is very encouraging. And I believe you. Now I think about New Life in Georgia. I have heard many good reviews about that clinic. Amapola, you wrote about Georgia, I don’t know about what clinic. But even if you had failed in that clinic, I think even in your perfect Biotexcom people have failures. These are only some cases. If there were only failures in clinic, it couldn’t exist. Moreover, Biotexcom was the first clinic we visited. It could be strange if we signed the agreement from the first visit. While we didn’t like it. Furthermore, I can’t imagine how clinic which provides such bad service can provide good treatment. I am planning to go in Georgia and I hope I like it.
Sarah12

Postby Amapola on 16 Sep 2014, 16:22

I think you should decide your priorities. It is you decision whether you opt for result whether you opt for service. I don’t deny that the medical personal is very important. I also didn’t like if the nurse was rude. But for me it is not so considerable. For me it was the most important to have a healthy child. Biotexcom helped me with this. Perfectionsim is not always good. In fact there is not so big choice for the clinics. You can surf the Net and see a lot of attractive advertisings there. But most of them can turn out to be faked. The big advantage is that Biotexcom is a real clinic that works very professionally providing treatment of high quality. I was in Georgia as you know. That’s why I can compare it. Certainly there are failures. But look that there much less failures than in other clinic. As for me I met only two couples that couldn’t conceive at all. They had about five attempts and just stopped trying. Please, that is for all the period I was treating in Biotexcom. I am still in contact with many couples. Most of them achieved success with the first attempt. The other ones did it with the second or the third. Generally, BioTexCom has a very high success rate. And about seventy per cent of the couples achieve success with the first attempt. If there is a failure with the first attempt the doctors change the surrogate mother and the donor. And they go on changing them with new attempt. In this case they try different the most compatible ones. The big advantage of BioTexcom is their big database of surrogate mothers and donors.There is often lack of surrogate mothers and donors in other countries. I also find surrogate mothers and donors very beautiful in Ukraine. I have seen some of them with beautiful children. The obligatory point for surrogate mother and children is that they have to have at least one their healthy child. This one of the reasons why I have chosen Ukraine. Surrogate mothers live in rather good conditions here. Maybe it is because Ukraine is a European country. Surrogate mothers have an appropriate medical examination and psychological and social control. They have enough rights. They sign a contract that is clear and precise. I am sure that with such attitude to surrogate mothers the surrogacy industry in Ukraine will help to develop the surrogacy industry in Ukraine in general. It is true that it is well organized in Ukraine. There are cases of blackmailing the intended parents if Russia and Mexico. It is because of gaps in surrogacy legislation. But I have never heard about such cases in Biotexcom. But this is very considerable part. I am sure that you will change your opinion. Maybe it wouldn’t very soon. it could only after you return from Georgia. Georgia is an amazing country. It has very beautiful nature. When I came to Georgia I was met by very attentive medical workers. The doctor also asked me about half an hour. He was very attentive and curious about my case. So I admit that the service was better than in Ukraine. But I failed there. And many other couples fail, too. Frankly speaking, they have very low success rate.Maybe it is because of this branch is a new one. They just try to do the first steps in assisted reproductive technologies. Maybe in some years they will have progress. But the doctors of Biotexcom are much more qualified that in Georgia. When I was treated in Biotexcom the very experienced doctor was responsible for my program. She is a worldwide known fertility specialist in a Europe. I have read a lot of information about her. She participates in many conferences dedicated to the assisted reproductive technologies. That’s why you should be happy to have a chance have an appointment with such professional specialists. It is not surprised that there are lines. People understand that for such price they could got a really great help. I am sure that it is a big advantage. I totally agree that the clinic in any case is associated with its doctors. If the doctors are great the clinic is also successful.
Amapola

Next

Return to Surrogacy