BioTexCom offers new contracts

BioTexCom offers new contracts

Postby bb1972 on 16 Dec 2015, 13:35

hi ladies,
an advice needed! I obtained infertility diagnosis two years ago. I had five unsuccessful IVF attempts in my home country (Romania), but I am not going to give up. My husband’s friend recommended us to go to Ukraine, as it is quite near to travel and the quality of provided services there has excellent reputation. Moreover, the prices are reasonable. I contacted BioTexcom managers. Having considered my situation, they advised me to try a new package (“Ideal”). As they say, this package offers a unique opportunity of free transfer to surrogacy program in case of unsuccessful donation and IVF. This means I won’t lose my money if egg donation doesn’t work. So, willy-nilly, surrogacy may be a way out. My husband and I are seriously considering this program for its conditions sound perfect in our case, but firstly it would be great to learn some comments and viewpoints of those who have already signed up for this program. Does this really works or any hidden pitfalls?
I would appreciate any comments and advice.
Impatiently
xxx
bb1972

Re: BioTexCom offers new contracts

Postby Helga18 on 16 Dec 2015, 14:54

hi bb1972
I understand your concerns. This is a good idea to collect more information as to the program before signing up. I also used to be in your place half a year ago. Surrogacy is a delicate topic with lots of pros and contras. Anyway, taking the final decision is up to you. As for me, I also communicated much with couples who have already used ART technologies. In my case, unfortunately, surrogacy was the only way out because I have medical contraindications to pregnancy and delivery of a baby. As for your case, I think you should try egg donation if there is at least any chance that it would help. If it doesn’t, Ideal program sounds great because you won’t lose your money in case of failure. They will just transfer you to surrogacy program. I think this new biotexcom’s program is quite reasonable because it provides more opportunity for positive result. In any case, I haven’t encountered similar programs in other clinics. I believe you should try it.
My best wishes of close motherhood
xxx
Helga18

Re: BioTexCom offers new contracts

Postby Mirela on 15 Mar 2019, 14:15

All packages are “Guarantee” packages that guarantee a baby , regardless of how many attempts it takes. All packages are “All Inclusive” which means that they include: Accommodation. Meals. Medical procedures and medications. Medical and psychological examination of all surrogates. Payments to the surrogate. Transfers to and from the airport and the clinic. Donor eggs if needed. Interpreter with you at the clinic on every visit. Legal help to obtain documents for the baby after it is born. Monthly ultrasound reports with pictures of your baby. English speaking coordinator who will be your point of contact at the clinic. All packages are paid in 5 intallments, the last 2 are after the birth of your child! Have a look onto http://mother-surrogate.info/services/ for more accurate details. The Economy package is sold out for 2018 and 2019! There have been many changes to packages during 2018 including all payments to the surrogates being made directly by parents now. To enquire about current packages go down to BioTex official site.
Mirela

Return to Surrogacy