Trying For a Baby Boy

Re: Trying For a Baby Boy

Postby Zara 11 on 06 Dec 2012, 17:44

In most cases,ovulation often appear halfway through a woman's menstrual cycle. The average cycle of this last for about 28 days, beginning from the first day of one period (day one) to the first day of the next period. Women must be aware of this to avoid any problem.
Zara 11

Postby Derick Sam on 06 Dec 2012, 17:50

A lot of women complain when their menstrual period cease suddenly, what are the proper medication to be taking in order to restore back one's menstrual period in a woman.
Derick Sam

Postby Gizel on 06 Dec 2012, 18:21

The course of action depends on the cause. If you don't see your period because you where taking pills, stopping the pill intake will do the trick. If it is as a result of excessive exercising, cutting to moderate exercise and eating well may do the trick.
Gizel

Postby Agnes on 07 Apr 2015, 16:50

Hi there!!! As far as I know the only way to predict the sex of the child is PGD. Actually this procedure helps to diagnose serious genetic illnesses. But it`s also possible to predict the sex of the child. Being honest I don`t understand those couples who want to know the sex of the future child in advance. For me it plays no role. What is the deference? It`s your child. It`s a part of you. So what`s the difference will it be a boy or a girl?
Agnes

Postby Katerest on 18 Apr 2017, 12:26

I want to recall modern tendencies. Modern woman wants to get pregnant and give a birth nearer to the age of 35. I highly appeal not to lose such a huge length of time, it can be too late. Early menopause is really individual fate. We sometimes think that we live through that time for ourselves and we fully deserve it. Certainly, but you’ll see that time of living with your own baby is another kind of absolute happiness.
Katerest

Previous

Return to Trying for a baby