Trying For a Baby Boy

Re: Trying For a Baby Boy

Postby Herimark on 24 Aug 2012, 00:36

Thanks for the insight Danielle. Could you throw more light to the shettles method? I would like to know if there is more.
Herimark

Postby Danielle on 24 Aug 2012, 00:51

Well added to what you already mentioned, Shettles suggested that couples should have intercourse that allows for deep penetration. Shettles recommended rear-entry( "doggy style"), as this allows sperm deposition closer to the cervix; where cervical fluid is more friendly to sperm cells and there is shorter distance for the boy sperms to travel.
Danielle

Postby matinez on 24 Aug 2012, 01:12

Ladies, I'm kind of amuse right now. What happens at the microscopic level completely relates with human behaviour. The male swimmers( male sperm cells) are smart and think with their head just as guys do. LoL. On the other hand, female swimmers act slowly but surely, and think with their heart just as the ladies do. HaHa. :mrgreen:
matinez

Postby Danielle on 24 Aug 2012, 02:15

The ladies at least think with their hearts. That is why we are more loving and caring than the guys. lol :mrgreen: ooooooooooh, you failed to mention the fact that female swimmers live longer. That's kind of what happens in the society today. so one for the ladies.
Danielle

Postby Herimark on 24 Aug 2012, 10:24

Guys, avoid tight clothes: As they generate heat which kills our swimmers. The small Y-chromosome sperm cells which are less protected will even die faster.
Herimark

Postby Gina on 24 Aug 2012, 10:37

Hello, I'm interested in a girl baby. My husband and I planned for 2 kids; we were hoping for a boy and a girl, but we have 2 boys. We want to try for the third time so that we could make a girl. Where there any suggestions on how to make a baby girl?
Gina

Postby Danielle on 24 Aug 2012, 10:53

Yes Gina, the suggestions Shettles made for making a baby girl re quit the opposite of those for making a boy:

-Have intercourse 2-3 days before ovulation and avoid intercourse just before ovulation until 2 days after ovulation and when you have peak cervical fluid: The idea is that when you have sex a few days before ovulation, only the X-chromosome “girl sperm” will be left in the female reproductive tract waiting to fertilize the egg when it is released.
- Have intercourse with shallow penetration. Shettles recommends any method that will allow the deposition of sperms slightly away from the cervix.
Danielle

Postby Mary-Anne on 24 Aug 2012, 20:58

What about orgasm, does it have anything to do with gender selection? How does it affect conception?
Mary-Anne

Postby Danielle on 24 Aug 2012, 21:06

Shettles suggests that to make a baby girl, women should avoid orgasm as it makes the vaginal environment more alkaline, and less acidic and is disadvantageous for the female sperm cells. The opposite is true for making a boy according to the shettles method.
Danielle

Postby Herimark on 24 Aug 2012, 21:15

Pals, if you are taking longer than expected to conceive, it is generally advisable not to take any kind of sex selection; as it will only increase the time your will take to conceive.

Good luck Gina as you TTC a baby girl!!
Herimark

PreviousNext

Return to Trying for a baby