Easy IVF At BioTexCom Kiev

Easy IVF At BioTexCom Kiev

Postby Pauline on 19 Dec 2012, 09:09

As positive as we are, we never expected trouble conceiving. But after a few years, we began to suspect something was wrong. When I first visited BioTexCom clinic in Kiev, they explained our situation very clearly, answered our questions and offered us options for treatment. Because our testing was unrevealing, we chose to take little steps first with insemination, but that didn’t work and we took some time off. Our doctor and the entire BioTexCom staff's were always encouraging us to continue, “don’t give up” and helped us take the next step. :D :D :D
Pauline

Re: Easy IVF At BioTexCom Kiev

Postby Joyce on 19 Dec 2012, 09:12

Hi Pauline, I will like to know actually what were some of the next steps you people took, and how where they? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Joyce

Postby Pauline on 19 Dec 2012, 09:16

Yes Joyce, after some time it was clear that IVF was the road we had to take. For the usual reasons, we elected not to tell our families that we were doing this. BioTexCom clinic staff's became our family for the weeks of preparation, when we arrived at Ukraine. They were always available to answer questions and calm my fears. With our second IVF attempt we were successful and blessed with a bouncing baby. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pauline

Postby Joyce on 19 Dec 2012, 09:18

Pauline, how is the baby doing and can I please know the sex of the child? I know you are now a very happy mother after your long wait.? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Joyce

Postby Pauline on 19 Dec 2012, 09:25

We are thrilled to have Rose with us now. She is truly worth all of my anxiety and our effort during our “journey to parenthood” with IVF. The BioTexCom clinic and staff's will always have a special place in my heart for their role in giving us our “little angel”. We sincerely hope others will find the courage to seek care with a true center, BioTexCom Clinic Kiev. :D :) :lol:
Pauline

Return to In Vitro Fertilization procedure