Mini IVF

Mini IVF

Postby Martina on 11 Apr 2019, 14:02

Hi everyone! Well, doing more research really helps to get ready or just know what to expect. Here's a rundown of what to expect with mini IVF. although procedures can vary from clinic to clinic. Before starting Mini IVF, you may take at least one round of birth control pills to regulate your cycle. Your doctor will perform an ultrasound to make sure that you are a good candidate for IVF. If everything looks healthy, your doctor may prescribe clomiphene citrate to boost ovulation. This is for encouraging your body to produce more eggs than normal. Once your follicles are fully ripe and mature, your doctor will probably administer a hCG injection. IVF will proceed in the traditional way, with egg retrieval, fertilization, and embryo transfer. I cannot say I’ve got experience with the procedure myself. I’ve heard a lot about it in my Biotexcom clinic where we passed IVF with donor eggs. Anyway in case your doc suggests it to you then it’s worth trying. BTW, we're currently on journey#2. So good luck is needed. TIA
Martina

Return to In Vitro Fertilization procedure