My IVF in BioTexCom Kiev

My IVF in BioTexCom Kiev

Postby Mata on 17 Dec 2012, 16:07

Lower IVF costs help turn one childless couple into a family. My husband and I were married in March and wanted children fairly quickly, so in June, I stopped taking birth control. Two years later without a pregnancy, my General Practitioner suggested a fertility consultation. We were referred to center, and our first visit was in November. We were told that because of a low sperm count, IVF would be our best option. We had prepared ourselves to hear that, but it was still scary – and we were very concerned about the cost because, like most insurance plans, ours covered diagnostic testing, but didn’t cover the actual IVF procedures or any of the drugs. But we were pleasantly surprised to find out that BioTexCom in Kiev costs were much more affordable than we had read online. Why are people paying so much in other places and big cities? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :|
Mata

Re: My IVF in BioTexCom Kiev

Postby Lilian on 17 Dec 2012, 16:12

For us, we were ready but needed to delay so I could get settled into a new job. However, when we returned in January, we learned that a test suggested low ovarian reserve– meaning my egg count was very low for someone my age, and there was a possibility I could go into menopause sooner. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lilian

Postby Mata on 17 Dec 2012, 16:17

It was devastating to think that I might never be able to have children of our own, so we decided to start the IVF process right away. The idea of giving myself a shot every night was scary, but the staff members at BioTexCom Kiev are incredibly supportive and empathetic. They made themselves available to us at all hours in case we had questions or concerns, even with the distance, they were always monitoring and cheering us. :) :) :) :) :)
Mata

Postby Mata on 17 Dec 2012, 16:21

At the end of March, we made the short trip to Ukraine (BioTexCom-Kiev) for the egg retrieval and lucky to have found 12 eggs. Eleven were mature, and 9 fertilized. We were thrilled, and it seemed that the BioTexCom staff was just as excited for us as we were! Five days later we went back to have two embryos transferred. All of the procedures were quick and painless, and we even got to watch our “babies” go into my uterus on ultrasound. It was amazing and I'm so happy... :D :lol: :mrgreen:
Mata

Postby Lilian on 17 Dec 2012, 16:25

I can imagine the happiness and the emotions in your case. I say like this because, I am also a happy mother from USA, who had lost all hopes of carrying my own child. So, what are the other good experiences you got in BioTexCom? :?: :?: :?:
Lilian

Postby Mata on 17 Dec 2012, 16:29

Just lessthan 10 days later we got the news we’d been dreaming of for almost Baby Gary– we were pregnant! Just two weeks later we saw the heartbeat by ultrasound. Our son was born on October 20th, perfectly healthy and weighing 6 lbs 4 oz.Infact, BioTexCom is the right place I will like to recommend to any one or couples wishing to have babies. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mata

Postby Mata on 17 Dec 2012, 16:35

For real, I will say the uncertainty of infertility was stressful and scary, but BioTexCom makes the process easy. All of our questions were answered and they treated us like we were their only patients. I’m not sure that we would have had the same experience and outcome had we gone somewhere else even in our own country, and we recommend BioTexCom to anyone who is having issues conceiving. We will definitely be returning when we are ready for the second baby. We wanted to share our story so others would feel confident, too. :x :) :mrgreen: :geek: :geek:
Mata

Postby Mata on 17 Dec 2012, 18:59

Our doctor recommended In Vitro. All of the medications seemed to be too much but with the help of the BioTexCom staff, who taught me everything I needed, it was not difficult and my body produced 14 eggs. Doctor recommended that we transfer two embryos and we were successful on our first trier. Our bouncing baby, Lesly, was born at 7.9 pounds. :mrgreen: :D :D
Mata

Postby Mata on 17 Dec 2012, 19:03

We are very grateful to BioTexCom Team for making the process so easy for us. It was actually enjoyable going for visits to Ukraine-Kiev and working with them. It’s a fantastic place, We won’t hesitate when it’s time to try again---in the future.
I wanted to share my experience to let other couples with problems getting pregnant to let them know that there is hope to make their dream come true, and this chance they can achieve at BioTexCom in Kiev-Ukraine. :P :P :mrgreen: :geek:
Mata

Postby Lucy on 23 Nov 2015, 19:51

To boost the odds of success, you can be offered to transfer two or three embryos at a time. This means the woman may get pregnant with twins or even triplets. I was rather interested in the idea. So when we came to biotexcom I had a strong conviction: I wanted twins. Our doctor told us about all IVF risks. Among them were the following.
Carrying multiples raises the risk of miscarriage, anemia, high blood pressure and other complications during pregnancy. It also makes premature birth more likely.
But all those things couldn’t influence me. Only when the diagnostics was made, it became clear that it was impossible. Impossible for my organism to carry multiples. So, we were offered to reduce the number of embryos. It was not an easy decision for me. But my husband supported me. We trusted our doctor absolutely. Thanks to the staff’s attempts, we gave a birth to a sweet baby. Even more, our family is planning to have one more child later. ;) :D :D
Lucy

Next

Return to In Vitro Fertilization procedure