IVF in BioTexCom

IVF in BioTexCom

Postby Angela on 18 Nov 2015, 15:01

Good day, dear!
I’m really pleased to talk to you and share my story..
My name’s Angela. I’m 43 years old. All my entire life I’ve dreamt about career success and spent almost all my time at work. At last I achieved that success and got married. I was ready to focus all my attention upon a child, a lovely newborn. But having children in a natural way for me became impossible because of my premature menopause. My husband and I had to look for the way out. We visited several clinics for human reproduction and found the most appropriate one for us – BioTexCom in Ukraine.
The clinic met all our requirements and we decided to take the procedure of IVF there. I liked the way of donor’s selection. Except her medical and psychological states they offered the most attractive one for our profile expectations.
Almost in a month we are going to have a baby – our long-awaited daughter.
After rain comes fair weather. Now we are extremely happy!!!
Angela

Re: IVF in BioTexCom

Postby Martina on 18 Nov 2015, 16:58

Hello, Angela! I’m Martina and I’m very glad to get acquainted with you)
The point is that I have the same health problem – premature menopause. I’m a sportswoman, an extremely athletic one, so to say. And because of a long history of low body weight and extensive exercise now I face the greatest failure of my life. I cannot give the birth to a child. It’s awfully painful for me because of my age – I’m only 34!
My husband and I don’t think that adoption is the best way of solving our problem. We truly believe that it is still somehow possible to have our own child.
We studied some information about your clinic. We will be very thankful if you also answer some of our questions. But the most important one is: did they give you any guarantee from the very beginning? And that thing about the most attractive donor. You mean, height, body type, hair, skin colour..as well?
How do you feel at the final stage? Please, keep us updated. We are seriously thinking about becoming their clients as well)
Praying for you and good luck!
Martina

Postby Angela on 18 Nov 2015, 17:45

Hello, dear Martina!
I’m ready to answer all your questions. I fully understand your pain. Be sure everything will be alright. You’re young and everything is ahead!
As for a donor, just imagine, they even say everything about her school education and profession, also age of her own child or children! You will have a complete information about your donor)
The clinic gives you absolutely attractive guarantee. Their success rates are really high. They are so sure in success that are ready to give back all sum of money in the case of failure. But I believe this won’t spot anyone because they are professionals!
How I feel? Thank you for asking, all in all I’m very well. My tiny girl is very active and her pushes make it incredibly difficult to get to sleep))) But I’m full of energy and absolutely ready to meet her in a few weeks)))
Wish you and your husband all the best in the world!
Write soon.
Angela

Postby Melanie on 22 Nov 2015, 13:23

Hi, Martina!
I have a great hope this post will help you.
Because of some reasons when the time was right we wanted to have children. And we tried to conceive in a natural way. Time passed but we faced the chain of unsuccessful attempts only. Clinics, doctors, diagnostics, experts, treatment…You know, everything which makes you feel exhausted with no result :(
At last it happened so that the friends of mine told me about BioTexCom as they were facing infertility challenges as well. Our family came there too. We didn’t have a trouble with the papers, got the thorough diagnostics, we were told about the entire package of services for the necessary procedure in details. We could phone the expert any time of the day if there were any questions.
At the moment we’re waiting for a baby. :D :D :D
They do their best to take care of the couples. We have only positive attitude towards the clinic and the staff.
Melanie

Return to In Vitro Fertilization procedure