Having more than one child

Having more than one child

Postby Amelia on 20 Nov 2015, 12:31

Good morning! I’m Amelia, 40.
Ukrainian BioTexCom was the third clinic we went to. Only there we found the solution to our infertility.
My organism produced low quality eggs and I couldn’t become pregnant despite using stimulation drugs. So we needed egg donation.
We didn’t wait for a long time for finding the right donor. That was good. And we didn’t have to share our donor with someone else.
Our family had a strong wish of transferring 2 embryos at the same time. We weren’t against having two children at once. After the embryos had been implanted we were prescribed medications to support the first stages of pregnancy.
It’s a pity, but we failed to have two children. But we’re happy anyway.
We’ve already decided to take the procedure once again. Probably in a year or two. Now we are parents and we feel absolutely fantastic about it!
Last edited by Amelia on 20 Nov 2015, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
Amelia

Re: Having more than one child

Postby Lucy on 20 Nov 2015, 12:42

Hello! My name’s Lucy.
Because of my diagnosis the best way for achieving pregnancy for our couple was IVF.
I’ve always dreamt about triplets. And I still find it magnificent to take care of three children at the same time.
But BioTexCom experts assured us not to take that risk. It could undoubtedly be an enormous load for my organism. Since multiple pregnancy occurs quite often, the doctor suggested me to reduce the number of transferred embryos. And we followed his advice.
It’s better to give birth to one child and remain healthy than to have twins or triplets and be almost disabled. We’re also planning to have another baby. This time my husband dreams about a son )))
Lucy

Return to In Vitro Fertilization procedure