AZH (Assisted Zona Hatching) in BioTexCom

AZH (Assisted Zona Hatching) in BioTexCom

Postby Linda on 20 Nov 2015, 13:03

Hello! I’m Linda, 42.
Infertility was undoubtedly a stressful state for us from the diagnosis level five years ago. But we decided to deal with it therapeutically. It took us these long years, but at the moment there is still no result.
We have already made a try by taking the IVF in one of the clinics. I won’t mention the exact name. Because that doesn’t matter much. The result is important, rather its absence(
I’ve had repeated unsuccessful IVF treatments.
In BioTexCom we were recommended to take Assisted Zona Hatching (AZH). They explained the idea of this micromanipulation technique. But I feel strange… I cannot take myself together. Maybe because it’s a completely new procedure for me. Or maybe because I’m losing belief that one day I’ll become a mother…
Please, write if you faced the same situation and took AZH. I really need your support!
Linda

Re: AZH (Assisted Zona Hatching) in BioTexCom

Postby Angela on 22 Nov 2015, 13:15

Hello, Linda!
I’m 43 years old. Having children in a natural way for me became impossible because of my premature menopause. My husband and I visited several clinics for human reproduction. At last we made our choice in favor of BioTexCom.
The clinic met all our requirements and we decided to take the procedure of IVF there. I appreciated their assistance and care. Almost in a month we are going to have a baby – our long-awaited daughter.
If they have found the reason for AZH in your case, why not to try? One thing is distinct: you'll deal with professionals.
I think you should try. ;) Hope, everything will be ok.
Angela

Postby Melanie on 22 Nov 2015, 13:41

Hello!
Of course you should weigh all pros and cons. I’ll only tell about my experience.
We had tried to conceive in a natural way for a long time but failed. We visited different European clinics, doctors, experts …but they didn’t help. :? We felt disappointed.
At last we were recommended to visit BioTexCom. Many couples facing infertility challenges try to solve their problems there. Our family came there too. We didn’t have a trouble with the papers, got the thorough diagnostics, we were told about the entire package of services for the necessary procedure in details. We could phone the expert almost day and night.
At the moment we’re waiting for a baby.
I know people who took the procedure of AZH. It’s not so scarring as you think. It’s like the option you can take to overcome the stated reason. Be brave and take your chance. By the way, they give the astonishing guarantee for success. It’s very important!
Melanie

Postby Karin on 25 Nov 2015, 23:34

I didn’t face the procedure myself, but heard about it. This is just a piece of information I have recently found. :ugeek:
Assisted Zona Hatching (AZH) is a procedure performed on all embryos prior to transfer to the uterus on Day 3 of embryo development.
AZH is done in order to increase the chances of embryo implantation and pregnancy. Each human embryo is surrounded by a “shell” called the zona pellucida. The embryo must break out of this shell in order for implantation to occur.
AZH is most useful for patients older than 38 years of age, with elevated levels of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), or have embryos thicker than normal zona pellucida, or have undergone previous multiple IVF attempts with failed implantations.
Karin

Postby Linda on 21 Dec 2015, 01:05

Hi, there! A month ago I was in a trouble. Because of my diagnosis I couldn’t get pregnant naturally. It caused a great strength in our family. I’m 42, so we had to think over every possible solution. With this matter I entered the threads and was amazed how people tried to help us :o
We got initial information about AZH we were interested in. Then our first consultation in biotexcom was conducted and judging from all the facts it was pretty useful. We decided to apply for the programme in the clinic.
Assisted zona hatching was believed to increase the pregnancy and delivery chance in our case particularly. We had a mixture of reasons, including poor quality of eggs, zona factor and my age as well. After the embryos were created using a very delicate, hollow needle the experts expelled the acidic solution against their outer "shells". Then the embryos were washed and put back in culture in the incubator.
The embryo transfer procedure was done shortly after the hatching procedure. Embryo transfer placed the embryos in the uterus. Hopefully they will implant and develop to result in a birth. But we have to wait for some time to be sure in our success :roll:
Linda

Postby Mirela on 21 Dec 2015, 01:08

Hi, Linda!
It’s a good piece of news! I’m happy for you :D
I know that this treatment is used for even more reasons than yours. These are also the cases in which the woman's day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) level is elevated. Or with a low AMH level or low antral follicle count. Also cases with poor quality embryos including excessive fragmentation or slow rates of cell division. I’ve heard women use it after one or more previous failed IVF cycles.
Some clinics use assisted hatching on just about all cases. They believe it increases the pregnancy and delivery rates. So, hope everything’s gonna be alright. Besides you’re in the safe hands! :D
Mirela

Return to In Vitro Fertilization procedure