chance to conceive

chance to conceive

Postby Patricia on 05 Sep 2011, 12:21

Hi,
I am infertile, I do not know the medical ways of getting pregnant, share some experience with me plz)
Patricia

Re: chance to conceive

Postby stellina61 on 05 Sep 2011, 19:03

Hi Patricia,
I'm infertile too. How old are you? Now I'm making surrogacy and my surrogate mother is expecting my baby but before this, I tried to have a baby through inseminations and ovodonation! If you need some information pls ask me!
stellina61

Postby Caitlin on 23 Sep 2011, 15:59

everybody has a chance to become a mom, you know, lately I have been thinking that even a men can become a "mom" 'cause the technologies do not stop evolving!
Caitlin

Postby Kathy on 27 Sep 2011, 16:07

I never believed in technologies, but now I do because if believing in nature only, no wonder can occur
Kathy

Postby Mandy on 21 Oct 2011, 16:52

If not for technologies many people would nor experience such a happiness as having a child.
Mandy

Postby Agnes on 26 Jan 2015, 17:22

Hello girls!!! You know, I have infertility problems too. I can not bare a child myself. When I got to know about this my world was almost ruined. I could not believe this. Actually my husband supported me. We started to find some ways to become parents. We had only 2 options: adoption and surrogacy. After visiting an orphanage I understood that adoption is not for me. I saw all those children and I wanted to help them all :( I clearly understood that I could not :roll: Moreover I was not able to know about genetics of those children and so on... So we decided to try surrogacy. Modern medicine is highly developed. And the child would be genetically related to my husband. Unfortunately my eggs are of bad quality. The doctor said that they can not be used. In case the eggs are of good quality, they are used. So the child would be genetically related to both parents. This is the most important reason for the couples who use surrogacy. So the surrogacy is the best variant for the couples who are not able to have their own child in a natural way... Don`t be afraid to change your life!!!
Agnes

Postby Angela on 21 Nov 2015, 16:44

We took IVF procedure in the clinic. Almost in a month we’ll have a baby.
I wanna share the story. It’s about my younger sister.
When she and her husband got married they decided not to have children for some time. A few years earlier he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He received chemotherapy. Ted was offered sperm banking, but he thought he was too young and didn’t need to worry about it. Some time later they gave a birth to a wonderful baby son. When he was 2 years old my sister wanted another baby. This time they actively tried for pregnancy without success…
These days they are going to take ovarian stimulation treatment in the clinic. If it won’t help they are ready for intrauterine insemination. I’m praying for them. They are very loving and caring parents. It would be great for me to have one more nephew or a niece :D ;)
Angela

Postby Mirela on 21 Nov 2015, 16:48

Hi, Angela! It’s rather a paradoxical thing that people who dream about having a child have to face such problems. Why not simply be happy with having one, two, three or more children!? I can’t understand why it happens so. I’m pleased for your couple very much. We’re praying for your sister. All in all she’s in the hands of professionals.
Please keep us updated.
Good luck!
Mirela

Postby PUPO on 14 Jul 2017, 15:54

each third couple fights with infertility. it is sad but there are some ways. i want twins ;) can our surrogate mother have twins? it is known that with the number of embryos transferred fertility increases. we are on the package of surrogacy. however, my parents do not like this idea, they told me to adopt a child. but it is worse you have to waiting it and the kid can be older than you've expected. so, i'll do my best
PUPO

Return to Getting pregnant