baby names

Re: baby names

Postby Katerest on 10 May 2017, 14:36

Grace! I’d really choose Matthew too. I’m in love of this name. if I have a boy I’ll try to give him this name. and he will be reminding me about my amazing youth and those fresh days. Because in my memory Matthew is associated with old good times. also I like listening to matthew bellamy of Muse, he’s madly cool. But we all know the main is to have a baby, then we will be able to feel an appropriate name. :)
Katerest

Postby Grace on 18 May 2017, 13:06

Katerest wrote:Grace! I’d really choose Matthew too. I’m in love of this name. if I have a boy I’ll try to give him this name. and he will be reminding me about my amazing youth and those fresh days. Because in my memory Matthew is associated with old good times. also I like listening to matthew bellamy of Muse, he’s madly cool. But we all know the main is to have a baby, then we will be able to feel an appropriate name. :)

aw!!!! it's so sweet!!!
I really really like the name Matthew.
As we will have 2 kids I should think about girls' names too. Honestly, I don't know whom I want more but for sure I will love each of my child.
Sorry for asking, don't you know your baby name ? Or you have a baby? What is his or her name?
Grace

Postby D0d0lina on 06 Jul 2017, 15:06

We always argue with my dh about the names. I'd like Angel,David or if girl Molly. my hubby says Sebastian or Sarah. it's so simply
D0d0lina

Previous

Return to Pregnancy chat