Other cheating Ways

Other cheating Ways

Postby Favor on 10 Aug 2012, 13:16

With the growing rate and demands for infertility treatment, some frauds has also invaded the field.They have fradulent ways of collecting money from patients without any service.This is what they will do, spermogram will be made, when you will submit sperm you will be told that it was done for an EKO.
If the clinic gives guarantees, you should ask them to give you a guarantee list on a positive result with chief doctor’s signature and seal.
Favor

Re: Other cheating Ways

Postby Vicky on 10 Aug 2012, 13:24

Favor I agree with you, I was once a victim to this frauds,before I came to Know about BioTexCom in Kiev. Sometimes, what they will do is, you will be brought to an office and you will be told that they urgently need cash to sign the contract with the mom and to pay the clinic for the program. You can offer them to make the first payment on your own and they should show you the license for the reproductive activities.But, I am happy I finally found a good and real clinic for human reproduction which is BioTexCom as I earlier said, base in Kiev.
Vicky

Postby Joyce on 10 Aug 2012, 13:30

I will like to also mention here that, in any cheating or fraudulent case you will be asked to pay cash from your first visit, you shall be told that the clinic has no currency account, that the clinic temporally changes the bank and for this reason there account is missing, that it is possible to make payments in hrivna only and that previous clients had the same problem with transferring.
** It is essential for you to transfer the first payment to the clinic's bank account.**
Joyce

Postby Mado on 15 Aug 2012, 09:59

Going for surrogacy to Ukraine, there is only one destination for you, and that is BioTexCom Clinic. BioTexCom is the center with standard qualified staff, lastest technologies in human reproduction treatments that guarantees success, with special services and offers for patients. Going for surrogacy to Ukraine is the best choice one can ever make unregretably.
Mado

Postby Lea on 13 Jun 2017, 11:11

oh wow, thanks for the tips. We have just applied for a surrogacy in Ukraine. Currently waiting for the scan, we were also afraid of cheaters. We have explored a lot of web-sites with a huge ton of information about fertility clinics. Some of them seemed really nice but still remained some suspicious background, especially in prices. we defined that only ukraine gives good quality services for acceptable prices. Frankly we couldn't find a place where we would be provided with lots of options like an accommodation, transportation, interpreter, food and personal assistant. I suppose this is amazing.
but for sure before making a decision you have to be 100 % informed about a clinic you opted for.
Lea

Postby Elizabeth on 04 Apr 2019, 16:09

To avoid the complications, one should study the surrogacy law the best! A reputable clinic will also guide the couple through all the treatment steps. At least we were at Biotex. Guys told us about some useful tips on how it's better to prepare and provide documents, to get ready for the exit process etc. Their youtube chanel is awesome too. Then do talk to others and ask for their experiences with the clinics you're trying to decide between. Knowing what other people think does really help to make the decision.
Elizabeth

Return to How to avoid cheaters in surrogacy