RISK OR SIDE EFFECT OF EGG DONATION

Re: RISK OR SIDE EFFECT OF EGG DONATION

Postby Grace on 31 May 2017, 11:40

Katerest wrote:Really, perhaps I’m not well aware of the most aspects of egg donation. But I know how many people have reached their success via this specific procedure.
People who could not conceive in natural way due to ovarian problems or something else.
I think that the most common dangers concerning to the egg donations are the same as for the natural pregnancy.
But I want to mention one more time this method gives a decent possibility to achieve a goal.

you are right!
egg donation gives a lot of possibilities to live a normal life.
I'm pretty sura a lot of infertile couples want to be parents and they will use a lot of reproductive issues.
I don't want to offend anybody but if we look for the material point of view the egg donation cheaper and has its own advantages. If we speaking about single women it is easier for them to use this kind of treatment. But if they want to opt for a surrogacy they should be married in any case. It's all because of Ukrainian legislation. Anyway, one chooses whatever she wants.
As for us, it was the best way, frankly we were run out of money that's why we found the best package here. The ideal one, with the chance to transfer to the surrogacy(I suppose it is great)
Grace

Previous

Return to Who needs donation