Did you tell a child about using donor's eggs?

Did you tell a child about using donor's eggs?

Postby Lina84 on 29 Oct 2015, 20:56

Hi! My name is Lina. I came to the end with my own eggs and I felt that I need help. I was actually very struggling inside before the procedure. But my desire to have a baby won. When I found BioTexCom, my concerns were less than It was firstly. And thanx to them now I'm having a baby boy. But my concerns changed and now I and my husband are thinking whether we should tell him in future about this procedure. How will he react. So, what's your point of view?
Lina84

Re: Did you tell a child about using donor's eggs?

Postby Marylee on 29 Oct 2015, 21:03

Of course it's natural to be afraid. But the main is your love. You love your child from the moment he was inside you. Of course, it must be your own decision whether to tell or not. But I think there is nothing to worry about. Egg donation becomes more and more poplular with every day. It gave, gives and will give many chances to become parents for infertile couples. That's what is important.
Marylee

Re: Did you tell a child about using donor's eggs?

Postby PetraB on 31 May 2017, 10:24

Hi. I see that this thread is no longer active but it's a good issue to discuss. I still don't know what should I choose, although I'm not yet a mother. I think that a child has right to know the truth.But the question is when to share it with your baby. You should choose when this information won't be harmful. I think the earlier this truth will be revealed, the better it will be taken. IMO. Adults seem to be more vulnerable when it comes to origins and this shocking information could become more important than all those years spent with people you thought were your parents. Anyway, I can't say for sure how I will tell my child about egg donation or surrogacy, don't know what will be
PetraB

Return to General questions of egg donation