Teething Relief

Re: Teething Relief

Postby Lucy on 21 Dec 2015, 00:59

Hi, Mirela! Everyone knows that teething starts and ends in different time periods. This is a baby’s individual characteristic. Our baby’s first tooth broke through at the age of 5 months. It was quite a painful period for all of us. I did my best to soothe her gum pain but then it seemed of no use. I was so sorry for my not being able to get rid of that pain for all the period but to ease it only. As for the teething gel, it was a rare remedy to use. Five or six times for the whole process, it seems.
How long did the teething last in your family?
Lucy

Postby Mirela on 21 Dec 2015, 01:02

It’s for sure, there's no set date when your baby's first tooth will arrive. We’re waiting for it sooner in most cases. We want to see our baby with this amazing sign of her getting older. But unless facing the difficulties it usually brings, we cannot imagine the whole process. Most babies start at around six months, as our honey did. But they say, it can happen at any time, from before birth to after her first birthday! We’re still on our way. Teething may carry on for at least half a year more. We believe our sweetie should have all her milk teeth by the time she's two-and-a-half years old ;)
Mirela

Postby tazzilara on 16 Jun 2017, 10:28

My baby is almost 2 months and I noticed that something worries him. I thought it's teeth but our pediatrician told us it's too early and maybe it's just colic. I tend to believe her but sooner or later the issue will appear again. I know that teething period is quite difficult for both parents and child. I'm grateful for ideas you shared here. It's time to prepare I guess.
tazzilara

Previous

Return to Our children from birth till year