How to Massage a Baby

How to Massage a Baby

Postby Agnes on 26 Jan 2015, 13:31

Hi ladies!!!
I read that daily infant massage is a great way to bond with baby. What's more, researchers are finding that massage may promote better sleeping, relieve colic, and perhaps even enhance an infant's immune system, motor skills, and intellectual development. There are lots of ways baby massage can benefit not just a baby, but parents as well. Massage may help my baby to:
develop mentally, socially and physically
stay relaxed and not get upset
cry and fuss less
sleep better
What do you think about this? Is it really so? Who has experience in this? Help me how to prepare and what to do? I found a lot of info in the net but I1m not sure what variant is the best.
Agnes

Re: How to Massage a Baby

Postby tazzilara on 13 Jun 2017, 16:00

You're right, Agnes. I was advised to massage my son when he is 1 month. So, It's really nice thing to experience.
I'm sure that thank this Jeremy became more quiet and seems like he sleeps better.
I used to do it daily at almost the same time, it's pretty convenient to do when I have a free time and he isn't sleepy. I bought a coconut baby oil, it smells good and it's easily absorbed. I massage his feet, legs, tummy, chest, back, head, face. Just do it gently and you won't face any problems. Really useful thing I think
tazzilara

Return to Our children from birth till year