my three month old x

my three month old x

Postby Pam on 18 Dec 2015, 00:21

Hi! I’m blessed to be a mother of a wonderful 3 mo baby! We experienced ICSI procedure in biotexcom. So, thanks to the center our life is fulfilled now. I’m so excited to watch my baby changing day by day :D
My tiny son is already working hard to become more mobile. As his head and neck muscles become stronger I think he may soon learn to roll over. Probably I will start changing his nappy on the floor :lol:
He is also likely to be babbling away to me all the time. And I’m trying to develop his language skills by talking to him throughout the day. I’m describing what I’m doing as I do it :P
I watch my baby getting stronger. During this month, he is able to lift his head while lying on his back, and hold it for several minutes! When he's lying on his tummy, I see him lifting his head and chest as if he is starting to do a push-up! Sometimes when I lay him on his tummy, he amazes us rolling over on to his back. Our doc explains this is due to his hip, knee and elbow joints which are becoming stronger and more flexible. And these are not all the novelties :!: :lol:
Pam

Re: my three month old x

Postby Renata on 18 Dec 2015, 11:57

It’s nice of you to talk about this! You’re an attentive and caring mother ;) I believe I could make the same observations soon.
Not a long time ago I came to biotexcom diagnosed on scarred ovaries. This was the second clinic we had conducted the initial consultation. We liked their treatment approaches and accurate testing. Finally we were offered to go on with IVF.
It was the second attempt when I achieved the desired pregnancy. My husband can’t still believe in our success – we’ve lost so much time before coming to this place!
Now I’m experiencing the “pregnancy symptoms “ the articles write about. As for the morning sickness it’s not severe, so it doesn’t get on me much. I do feel tired every other day though doing nothing special, but they say everything is pretty well.
Shopping for baby’s clothes attracts me these days even too much so to say. I cannot go past any kid’s shop, trying to buy all things there. It’s such a fun! My husband is constantly making jokes on me, telling I’m a shopaholic :lol:
Renata

Postby Pam on 18 Dec 2015, 12:02

Wow! That’s great! I’m so happy for you both!
I should say every second mother-to-be behaves the same. I remember myself waiting for a baby – equally the same! Up to the end of my third trimester our house seemed to be a kid’s shop itself :lol:
Oh, I do remember that blessed time. I’m so happy to be given a chance of being a parent.
I adore my son with every my cell. I’m trying to read a lot of information concerning his developing and see the most facts are truthful. They say, soon my baby will learn to roll over without warning, surprising me and him :o I can’t help waiting! So he shouldn’t be left unattended when changing his nappy.
Another thing I’ve noticed is my son waving his arms and kicking his legs enthusiastically. If I hold him up with his feet touching the floor, he tries to push down on his legs now! My baby also brings both hands together, opens his fists, and plays with the fingers. He’s so funny!!!
Our doc suggests us also to help our son in developing his hand-eye coordination by holding out a toy to see if he’ll grasp it. There are so many things for us, parents, to learn :D
Pam

Postby Renata on 18 Dec 2015, 12:05

You’re wonderful! :lol:
How does your baby sleep through the night? Friends of mine are complaining all the time they cannot get a good sleep for almost a year! I think it’s rather stressful for three of them. Their doctor says the child is absolutely healthy except teething. Probably these are some of his individual ways of adaptation to this world. Trying to support them somehow I also began looking for the fact concerning the matter.
But the most sources say that by three to four months a baby’s sleep pattern should hopefully start to settle down. And sleep-deprived parents may finally get some respite. Some babies this age can even sleep through the night, though they may still wake up for feeds in the night.
Other articles write another thing. Plenty of babies won’t be able to sleep through the night for a good three months to six months yet, or even longer. So, if a baby is still keeping parents up at night, they should simply be assured that this stage won't last forever! :roll:
They say that by three months, probably even earlier, your baby will know you're special. He will still smile at strangers talking to him, but he’s beginning to sort out who's who in his life :o I just wonder whether it’s truth. Isn’t a three month old too small for this?
Renata

Postby Pam on 18 Dec 2015, 12:09

Dear, Renata, I suppose not!
He seems to know his mother from the first hour of a delivery day for me!
I even can add that when my son hears my voice now, he looks directly at me and starts gurgling or trying to talk back! The way he “talks” back to even his dad differs much ;)
He likes his father reading to him in the evening. Don’t be surprised! It is advised to read to your children starting from this age! Reading to him now will pay off then. It will help our son to develop good language skills and an ear for the varying rhythm of speech! My husband also tries changing the pitch of his voice, using accents, and singing to capture our baby's interest. I like them both involved in the process :D This is the true link between dad and son! He always chooses board books with large, bright pictures or photos he can talk about. They captivate our son and even still him in some cases.
As for his sleeping pattern, it’s still changeable. But I cannot say that we’re exhausted, just a little bit tired. We found this reading habit pretty good for preparing him for five-hour sleep. How is your first term for you? What things do you like most in your pregnancy?
Pam

Postby Renata on 18 Dec 2015, 12:12

All in all I’m feeling pretty good. But moods, they are crazy! My poor, poor husband! :roll:
My ups and downs are no joke. One moment I am excited and happy, the next scared, then optimistic, then upset. It is a mess and quite comical!
The biggest and most immediate change I had to endure when I first found out I was pregnant related to my eating habits.
Considering that I love diet soda and deli sandwiches, this posed a serious challenge. I have quickly learned that when you are forced to give up something for a while, you actually crave it more. But I’ve just found ways to substitute for it and made it work.
My appetite pretty much disappeared for the majority of the first trimester because my morning sickness. Eating is something I do for the health of the baby more than for my own energy.
One of the few times I did go grocery shopping and bought everything that sounded good at that moment. Unfortunately, a lot of that food went to waste because it sounded horrible the next day :P Also my energy level has definitely plummeted. But pregnancy still brings me satisfaction more than anything else!
Renata

Postby Mirela on 18 Dec 2015, 12:48

Hi, girls! I’ve got some thoughts to share.
In the result of surrogacy performed in biotexcom we are happy to do parenting job now :D ;)
Our girl is a bit older that your three month old, Pam. But I remember how it was going when she was your son’s age. I remember her babbling and gurgling habitually. We were always talking to her to encourage her understanding of words. That was the beginning of our girl’s conversation skills. All our relatives seized the moment and engaged her with different words and sounds. And in the most of cases she babbled back to us when we talked to her.
Once our doc told us:
“Talk to your baby as you play with her, and during everyday activities, such as nappy changing and dressing. By talking, singing, or making noises at her, you're helping develop her communication skills and encouraging her to express herself. Even a trip to the shops can be a chance to stimulate your baby. As you roam the aisles, point to objects and name them. Even with others, your baby is becoming more responsive and engaging, by flashing smiles, oohing and cooing. The fun has really begun. Your baby's social skills are blossoming” :idea: When we were with friends, we also kept our baby girl nearby so she could hear our conversation.
In addition to this, our home is bilingual, so our baby is getting double the language training if she regularly hears both languages spoken. I believe that speaking more than one language will broaden her linguistic skills, and knowing another language can support her knowledge of English in future.
Mirela

Postby Pam on 18 Dec 2015, 13:11

Hi, Mirela!
I’ve also heard before that if you'd like your baby to learn more than one language, you and your partner should regularly speak to her in your mother tongue. Doing this from birth means that she will pick up both languages naturally. It’s proved by researches!
Our babies are like fountains of ideas :lol:
I’m noticing my baby trying to reach out and touch things close by. And we’re trying to stimulate our son's sense of touch using a variety of materials. We use faux, fur, tissue, felt, velvet and others. Our baby loves different touching very much. Stroking, carrying, massaging, lifting and rocking make him feel even too excited ;) :shock:
I should say that each baby is unique and meets physical milestones at his or her own pace. For example, my mother’s sister has got a prematurely born child. You know, this is the case of childbirth before 37 weeks of pregnancy. So she finds that her baby needs more time before she can do the same things as other babies her age. She told me that was the reason their doctor gave their prematurely born baby two ages, chronological and corrected age. Isn’t it interesting?
Pam

Return to Our children from birth till year