Types of Infertility

Re: Types of Infertility

Postby Zara 11 on 18 Dec 2012, 19:58

Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) is a common type of STDs. HIV is a virus that destroys the body's ability to fight off infection. People who have HIV may not look or feel sick for a long period of time after infection, but if not diagnosed early and treated, will eventually become very susceptible to many life-threatening diseases and to certain forms of cancer. Transmission of the virus most often occurs during sexual activity or by the sharing of needles used to inject intravenous drugs. :? :D :cry: :idea:
Zara 11

Postby Derick Sam on 18 Dec 2012, 19:59

Know that untreated syphilis may go on to more advanced stages, including a transient rash and, eventually, serious involvement of the heart and central nervous system. Syphilis infections can be treated with antibiotic therapy. Make sure you treat your diseases. Protect your future. :shock: :oops:
Derick Sam

Postby Ted on 18 Dec 2012, 20:00

The herpes sores usually disappear within a few weeks, but the virus remains in the body and the lesions may recur from time to time. There is no cure for HSV but there are anti-viral agents to take that can shorten an outbreak and reduce symptoms.
Ted

Postby Peet on 18 Dec 2012, 20:01

Everyone is aware of this sexual transmitted diseases. It is called gonorrhea. Gonorrhea causes a discharge from the vagina or penis and painful or difficult urination. The most common and serious complications occur in women, and include pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic (tubal) pregnancy, and infertility. Gonorrhea infections can be treated with antibiotic therapy. :cry: :? :idea: :evil: 8-) :)
Peet

Postby Derick Sam on 18 Dec 2012, 20:04

Diseases that may be related to sexually transmitted includes molluscum contagiosum, pubic lice, scabies, trichomoniasis and vaginal yeast infections. :shock: :?: :ugeek:
Derick Sam

Postby Jess on 19 Oct 2015, 22:08

Red wrote:Really, About one-third of infertile couples have more than one cause or factor related to their inability to conceive. About 20 percent have no identifiable cause for their infertility after medical investigation.

Yeah, it's true. After having really complicated operation I realised, that it is impossible to conceive. I even thought, that I'd never have children. Plus female fertility declines sharply after the age of 35. So, I was confused and afraid of not having kids. But now I heard about the specific reproductive clinic in Kyiv, which helps for a lot of couples. Now I'm planning to visit them. Their services of egg donation can be helpful for me and my husband.
Jess

Postby NataliBB on 19 Oct 2015, 22:28

Yeah, it's true. After having really complicated operation I realised, that it is impossible to conceive. I even thought, that I'd never have children. Plus female fertility declines sharply after the age of 35. So, I was confused and afraid of not having kids. But now I heard about the specific reproductive clinic in Kyiv, which helps for a lot of couples. Now I'm planning to visit them. Their services of egg donation can be helpful for me and my husband.[/quote]

You definitely should try! I'm convinced that everything gonna be ok! We've been there too and their main rule that there is no absolute infertility. Moreover, with such large base of egg donors it becomes possible to choose the right one :D
NataliBB

Postby Grace on 30 Jun 2017, 09:52

Hello to all here
I underwent de ivf at this clinic, I'm pregnant with twins. And I want to say they did their best. Of course I didn't get pregnant from the first try as my case was difficult but I'm so happy my fears are far behind all these.
I just want to say that egg donation is not scary thing. It gives you a chance to be a mom and I believe it worth everything.
Ladies, I wish all of you to be happy with your new completed family
good luck
Grace

Previous

Return to Gynaecological diseases leading to Infertility